Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There are still a TON of tickets.............

vCash

There are still a TON of tickets.............

left for the Egg Bowl. Sales are gonna have to pick up fast if it is going to be a sell out. We are going to be going for our 8th or 9th win. That is fantastic for us and esp THIS season. Come on folks!!!!!!

vCash
    Probably because OM returned all theirs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Probably because OM returned all theirs.
    There are big blocks left both in the upper west (probably UM tickets) and the upper east. The east side ones are definitely not returned tickets.

vCash
    TV and Turkey Day, I will be at the Egg Bowl, I'm thinking about buying a Maroon Jersey with #39 and wearing it!

Times have changed Liver, you and I have been around a long time, kids tonight or even young folks don't have the same entertainment values. I'm glad we ain't talking about expanding the stadium. Use the money to improve what we have.

vCash
    Unfortunately, I know of several ticketholders who have to do out-of-state Thanksgiving (part of why I wish we wouldn't play this game on Thanksgiving night).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Unfortunately, I know of several ticketholders who have to do out-of-state Thanksgiving (part of why I wish we wouldn't play this game on Thanksgiving night).
    I usually don't make it when it's on Thanksgiving either, but I'm making an exception this year. I want to support this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    TV and Turkey Day, I will be at the Egg Bowl, I'm thinking about buying a Maroon Jersey with #39 and wearing it!

Times have changed Liver, you and I have been around a long time, kids tonight or even young folks don't have the same entertainment values. I'm glad we ain't talking about expanding the stadium. Use the money to improve what we have.
    I agree, our capacity is about right for the current environment. What we need more of is boxes. That's where the money is now. To me the ideal thing would be to put boxes where the west side chairbacks are and then bowl in the south end to keep the capacity where it is.

I like that jersey idea. My guess is some store like the Lodge could make a killing on those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I usually don't make it when it's on Thanksgiving either, but I'm making an exception this year. I want to support this team.
    Same. Coming from TX and doing Thanksgiving on Sat.

vCash
    Should've never scheduled it for Thanksgiving day. It's a tv game and nothing else.

vCash
    I'm doing my part - driving in from South GA Wednesday. 4 tickets in Section 20. Only home game could make this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I agree, our capacity is about right for the current environment. What we need more of is boxes. That's where the money is now. To me the ideal thing would be to put boxes where the west side chairbacks are and then bowl in the south end to keep the capacity where it is.

I like that jersey idea. My guess is some store like the Lodge could make a killing on those.
    Well ED should take the idea of selling Jersey #39, it would be good for their agenda***

vCash
    It being on Thanksgiving is going to cost attendance. I doubt any team could truly sell out on Thanksgiving. Too many people have family obligations and some have to travel. You can't blame folks when it is more to do with scheduling than anything. Oddly enough, my wife can go because it is on Thanksgiving so it works for us. She works in retail so she hasn't gotten to go to an Egg Bowl in a while.

vCash
    My family will be there but I'll be rushing out of a thanksgiving lunch and skipping a supper.

However I'm lucky. I understand if others don't show. Thanksgiving is a day for family. I don't know why we have to agree to playing it on This day.

vCash
    I'm thankful i married someone with almost the same passion as I have for MSU Sports. My wife's birthday is on Thanksgiving/Egg Bowl, and she said no way she would miss the game that Thursday. We'll been having Thanksgiving stuff on Wednesday in Lobutcha, then heading up Thursday morning for the game (hopefully play Mossy Oak GC that morning.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    My family will be there but I'll be rushing out of a thanksgiving lunch and skipping a supper.

However I'm lucky. I understand if others don't show. Thanksgiving is a day for family. I don't know why we have to agree to playing it on This day.
    We are basically eating Thanksgiving lunch and then driving to tailgate and have a Friendsgiving before the game. It does make it where my wife might not see my parents because she has to work the day before in Huntsville and the day after Thanksgiving in Birmingham.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I need 2 tickets if anyone has 2 for sale in the lower level. I will do my part to put maroon butts in the seats. Would rather not sit up top though.

Banned
    vCash
    Doing lunch in Jackson at 11:00. Leaving at 2:00 for Vegas. I know that at least half of our tailgate isn’t making it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I need 2 tickets if anyone has 2 for sale in the lower level. I will do my part to put maroon butts in the seats. Would rather not sit up top though.
    Brah honestly, just wait til about 20 minutes before kickoff. All those people jacking prices on 3rd party places will be scrambling to sell their lower level tix. I had two upper deck tickets i got for 50 bucks each early in the year. Just happened to go to a 3rd party site on the way in to the stadium.. bought 2 for $38 each in section 18 row like 15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    There are plenty of singles in the lower deck.

vCash
    Im going with 2 others section 4 west side