Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chance of winning Egg Bowl dropped to 69% per Bill Connelly's S&P....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    They will come out jacked because this is the most important game of the year to those hillbillies. They've nothing to lose, and their play will show it. However, all State has to do is play our game and keep coming at them. We have a stable of running backs plus Fitz, and they have no LBs to speak of. Even they sell out to stop the run, they can't. Weather the first quarter, and State's physicality will eventually break their spirits.

State: 41
    OM: 17
    Yep just have to weather the opening quarter. Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the nose. As Jackie used to say, "That rah rah crap goes out the window when the other guy gives you a snot bubble"

Just can't let them make it a track meet game
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Hell A Train could probably run through them and for just the fun of it turn around and run back through them stepping on a few of them when he does and then turn back around and go for a TD.
    And you know A-Train is gonna run like an angry rhino against those turds, Thanksgiving Night!

vCash
    We might be kinda flat for Arkansas but we are NOT coming out flat for OM. I expect some pushing and shoving on the 50 yard line before the game starts.

AW is gonna ass rape that defense for four quarters. He might get arrested for aggravated sexual assault after the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    We might be kinda flat for Arkansas but we are NOT coming out flat for OM. I expect some pushing and shoving on the 50 yard line before the game starts.

AW is gonna ass rape that defense for four quarters. He might get arrested for aggravated sexual assault after the game.
    Yeah I can picture something similar to what happened before the '97 game. What a brawl!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    We can run for over 300 yards against OM and I hope we do. I am hoping for another 55-20 win. How cool would that be?
    No Signature

vCash
    Can Nick and Aeris run for 200 each? I would love to see that happen!

vCash
    If we will just very well do what we do and shrink the game by running it down their throat, we'll be fine. Defense will have to get pressure and bring the hits down field, as well.

vCash
    Let's see what that OM so-called rejuvenated run offense looks like when they play an actual good run defenses. Shall we say one dimensional again.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I would like to see how much we could win by, if we never throw the ball against UM. 57 rushes in a row. 7 tds.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Vs conference, OM gives up 6.00 per carry. Take a look at common opponents. Stop worrying... we will show up and run through them like freeze through prostitutes
    Not sure how many freeze ran through since he was probably ordering them for 17 year old kids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Not sure how many freeze ran through since he was probably ordering them for 17 year old kids.
    You are correct......

vCash
    The chance of winning the Egg Bowl is 99.49%

The chance that an earthquake strikes during the game is 0.35%

The chance that Ole Miss wins the Egg Bowl is 0.16%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    and bring the hits down field, as well.
    Abrams can handle that. Anybody that gets kicked out of the spring game for targeting his own teammate is going to give zero 17s about someone in a landshart uniform.

vCash
    What?s injury report on Jefferson and Wilkins?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What?s injury report on Jefferson and Wilkins?
    Jefferson out this week, not sure for Egg until next week. Wilkins playing.

Via the Souped Up Cheerleader
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Hell A Train could probably run through them and for just the fun of it turn around and run back through them stepping on a few of them when he does and then turn back around and go for a TD.
    A-Train's going to pull a Geo Dudy on 'em!

vCash
    I want to see Abram or Peters or anyone really, absolutely demolish AJ. Upend him the first time he is thrown to

vCash
    Our guys have to use their heads though. I don't want anyone to get kicked out of the game. I'm sure there will be taunting hoping for retaliation as always.

vCash
    They are getting some respect because of their new QB.

Their is a quick cure for that.

Put his butt on the ground right away and often next week.

Nothing like hearing footsteps every time the ball is snapped to help slow down a QB.

If we rattle him, they are done.

vCash
    Like the Bama running back in the Jerry Clower routine.