Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There are still a TON of tickets.............

vCash
    I think its time for a local company to buy the rest of the tickets and give them to people who may otherwise not be able to attend. It solves the problem of the sellout and its a nice gesture for the beginning of the holiday season.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Brah honestly, just wait til about 20 minutes before kickoff. All those people jacking prices on 3rd party places will be scrambling to sell their lower level tix. I had two upper deck tickets i got for 50 bucks each early in the year. Just happened to go to a 3rd party site on the way in to the stadium.. bought 2 for $38 each in section 18 row like 15
    Yea. I need to be as far away as possible from Ole Miss fans during that game. I either have to be on the west side or as close to the student section without being in the student section as possible. I know it sounds picky, but F those ass holes. I'm not going to sit near them if possible.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Wait until this coming up Monday. You will see the tickets go pretty quickly.

vCash
    I?ll be wearing my ?Hey Hugh? shirt if I can score 4 tickets. Like Brunswick, traveling about 6 1/2 hrs for my only game of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I agree, our capacity is about right for the current environment. What we need more of is boxes. That's where the money is now. To me the ideal thing would be to put boxes where the west side chairbacks are and then bowl in the south end to keep the capacity where it is.

I like that jersey idea. My guess is some store like the Lodge could make a killing on those.
    I sure would hate for my chairbacks in front of the old presidents box to go. Had em since the were built. Grandkids are using em now along with their dad and me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Should've never scheduled it for Thanksgiving day. It's a tv game and nothing else.
    Egg Bowl is a BIG money maker for MSU.... Now will OM receive any of the money Good Question????

Two years ago we tailgated, had Thanksgiving with our Bulldawg Family, Gave Thanks and went to the Game.... This year, we are having lunch and then on to the game... Make a way folks... 30 People will be at my house... 4:00 pm, I am leaving my grands at home, for this game.... Let's do this....

vCash
    Me plus 2
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I wish I could make it but the wife is a traditionalist, and football on Turkey Day is not a tradition to her family.

vCash
    I need 3 lowers if anyone has any for sell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Yea. I need to be as far away as possible from Ole Miss fans during that game. I either have to be on the west side or as close to the student section without being in the student section as possible. I know it sounds picky, but F those ass holes. I'm not going to sit near them if possible.
    I don?t think there will be that many of them there this year. As has been pointed out a lot of the available tickets are returned Rebel ones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    It being on Thanksgiving is going to cost attendance. I doubt any team could truly sell out on Thanksgiving. Too many people have family obligations and some have to travel. You can't blame folks when it is more to do with scheduling than anything. Oddly enough, my wife can go because it is on Thanksgiving so it works for us. She works in retail so she hasn't gotten to go to an Egg Bowl in a while.
    Attendance at Thanksgiving Egg Bowls haven't been much of a problem in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    Attendance at Thanksgiving Egg Bowls haven't been much of a problem in the past.
    Nope. Never been a problem.

vCash
    Will be there!!! Fired up about it already.....cold, wet .... don?t care!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    I think it should be Thanksgiving every year. 2 of my fondest EB memories have came on Thanksgiving day with the Tip, Pick and Kick and 2013 Bo "Wallacing" in the endzone.

vCash
    I can see how Thanksgiving Day games are fine ... if you live in the area. But most of us do not. So you either go to the game, or you spend time with your family. You can't do both if you live several hours away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I usually don't make it when it's on Thanksgiving either, but I'm making an exception this year. I want to support this team.
    My favorite thanksgiving ever was a thanksgiving tailgate for the egg bowl. But that just doesn't work for a lot of people. Have to have family that is open to it and also have to have family without anybody too old to handle tailgating.