Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This week's marching orders for the Ole Miss Sheep

vCash

This week's marching orders for the Ole Miss Sheep

The NCAA didn't get the verdict the NCAA wanted from the NCAA committee, so the NCAA is holding onto the NCAA's verdict longer so they can punish Ole Miss more.

Godfrey has dirt on Farrod Green and is going to publish it

Mullen has to take the job at Tennessee or anywhere he can because State is about to be wrecked by the NCAA

Leo Lewis has to go pro because he won't be NCAA-eligible next season

Hawaiian Punch is better than Patterson and that is why Patterson is transferring

Ole Miss is going to win the Egg Bowl because State's Secondary is trash

Cowbells are weapons and have to be banned immediately.

vCash
    Wow. I thought they would still be crowing about their huge win over West Monroe this weekend.

Banned
    vCash
    Farrod Green? We talking about a guy from Wesson with no offers but us and Alcorn?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyper View Post
    The NCAA didn't get the verdict the NCAA wanted from the NCAA committee, so the NCAA is holding onto the NCAA's verdict longer so they can punish Ole Miss more.

Mullen has to take the job at Tennessee or anywhere he can because State is about to be wrecked by the NCAA

Hawaiian Punch is better than Patterson and that is why Patterson is transferring

vCash

With imaginations like that I beginning to understand why William Faulkner came from Oxford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    Farrod Green? We talking about a guy from Wesson with no offers but us and Alcorn?
    I think they have decided that Farrod?s dad, who coaches at co-Lin is on the take and that is why we have a co-Lin pipeline. I don?t know how long he has been at co-Lin, but we have had that pipeline for many years. Like 20 something years it seems like.

The rebel propognda arm vs. MSU is going to rival CNN vs. Trump.
    Last edited by AlSwearengen; 11-13-2017 at 01:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I think they have decided that Farrod?s dad, who coaches at co-Lin is on the take and that is why we have a co-Lin pipeline. I don?t know how long he has been at co-Lin, but we have had that pipeline for many years. Like 20 something years it seems like.

The rebel propognda arm vs. MSU is going to rival CNN vs. Trump.
    Except CNN tells the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Except CNN tells the truth.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Nice one Political. You know this crowd is going to be strictly against CNN.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Isn't Leo just a Sophomore? I am pretty sure he has to be in school one more year prior to draft, correct?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    We have a former MSU assistant and loyalist who is the head coach there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Isn't Leo just a Sophomore? I am pretty sure he has to be in school one more year prior to draft, correct?
    Redshirt sophomores are draft eligible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Leo redshirted so he could actually declare for the draft
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yea, when I saw the cowbell thing I immediately knew they were f*****. They are grasping at straws right now. And, personally it is quite enjoyable. We better take care of business Thanksgiving night and add an exclamation point to the end of this.

Nothing will be better than hanging 50 on them and the penalties coming out the following week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Leo redshirted so he could actually declare for the draft
    Leo is getting pushed by 6 coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    We have a former MSU assistant and loyalist who is the head coach there.
    And he is there because of the shitbirds anyway, so thanks for the help after all shitbirds!

And on Patterson it’s really easy. Hawaiian Punch has had two years of real college(junior college) coaching that Patterson hasn’t had yet. Since Patterson was playing in the SEC on high school level coaching, he really shouldn’t be any better than Ta’amu.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Banned
    vCash
    I’ll wait until Taamu faces a defense ranked higher than 75th before I declare him anything special.

vCash
    I'm really interested to see how Hawaii 5-0 handles the atmosphere at the Egg Bowl. I can dang sure guarantee he aint been in any kinda of rivalry game like this in Hawaii and he hasnt started in any kind of environment like the one Thanksgiving Night this year either. I hope between the electricity of the crowd, the pure disdain of anything unm from our players,coaches and fans will unnerve him to some degree. Be interesting to see how he handles it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    And he is there because of the shitbirds anyway, so thanks for the help after all shitbirds!

And on Patterson it’s really easy. Hawaiian Punch has had two years of real college(junior college) coaching that Patterson hasn’t had yet. Since Patterson was playing in the SEC on high school level coaching, he really shouldn’t be any better than Ta’amu.
    Yet? Must be confirmed he is transferring then, because he won't be getting "real college coaching" where he is now.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash

You forgot that , according to Not a Fan, that certain national media know what went down at the COI hearing and that is it not a matter of if, but when they are gonna report it.

Also hearing the insinuation from the same bunch that the reason it's being held until after the EGG is that State fans will be so furious, because it will be damning to State,that it will be a dangerous atmosphere.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times