Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something I would Like to Get off My Chest

vCash

Something I would Like to Get off My Chest

At the ball game last night sitting in front of me was a family of six- parents, two daughters and two sons. None of the Children were over the age of 12. The two parents were decked out in state gear as well as the two daughters. The two sons on the other hand...... decked out in Dollar General looking Alabama gear. The entire night last night and especially at the end they were annoying their dad constantly screaming at him "Roll Tide" while the dad would look back at them sarcastically and say "no! Hail State" with a smile on his face the entire time. The kids at the end were hellacious to their and their dad just handled everything like it was nothing

If you were the parents of these children who happened to end up with Bama gear and wanted to wear it to the game (Believe me, I wouldn't have spent a dime on it) would you......

A. Tell them they couldn't come unless they cheered for state and wore state gear
    or
    B. Leave them at home

Made me sick to see that dad bring that shit on himself and let his kids do that, its had me seething since yesterday.

vCash
    Easier solution: drown them in the bathtub*****

vCash
    I would have already put them up for adoption.

vCash
    You must stop worrying about trash.

They will always be with us.

Oh - you could take steps to raise your kids better.

I have a son who went to USM, but he knows better to disappoint his father and if he couldn't behave himself, he would stay the hell away from a game where MSU played USM.

He lives in Pittsburgh and I see him maybe three times a year, usually twice (Summer and Christmas), so I can make that bold statement. Also he hates USM football - Plays old guy rugby and roots for New Zealand (All Blacks?)

Banned
    vCash
    Coulda been sidewalk step sons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Easier solution: drown them in the bathtub*****
    Quote Originally Posted by Choctaw Dawg View Post
    At the ball game last night sitting in front of me was a family of six- parents, two daughters and two sons. None of the Children were over the age of 12. The two parents were decked out in state gear as well as the two daughters. The two sons on the other hand...... decked out in Dollar General looking Alabama gear. The entire night last night and especially at the end they were annoying their dad constantly screaming at him "Roll Tide" while the dad would look back at them sarcastically and say "no! Hail State" with a smile on his face the entire time. The kids at the end were hellacious to their and their dad just handled everything like it was nothing

If you were the parents of these children who happened to end up with Bama gear and wanted to wear it to the game (Believe me, I wouldn't have spent a dime on it) would you......

A. Tell them they couldn't come unless they cheered for state and wore state gear
    or
    B. Leave them at home

Made me sick to see that dad bring that shit on himself and let his kids do that, its had me seething since yesterday.
    Had a similar situation going on about two rows behind me. The normal season ticket holders weren’t there, there was a guy and his son, Dad is in a state jacket and hat and the kid is in an Alabama hoodie. Kid might have been 10-11.

vCash
    Throat punch to mamma’s throat, because it’s obviously her fault.

vCash
    If you are sitting in the upper deck, just toss them over the railing.

vCash
    When my daughter was 5, a friend at UF took us to a State v UF baseball game in Gainesville. His wife worked in the athletic department, and he worked at the Musuem of Natural History. My daughter got royal treatment from the UF baseball team and tennis teams and they hooked her as a fan. It was all UF. She even wore Gator clothes to the 2010 football game in Gainesville. Have a great post game pic of her and her maroon clad little brother making fun of her after the loss. Kids are kids. They like who they like. My only rule is not a penny would go to buying Ole Miss gear or Ole Miss tuition.

That little Gator fan is now a freshman at State, and a maroon blooded bulldog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    When my daughter was 5, a friend at UF took us to a State v UF baseball game in Gainesville. His wife worked in the athletic department, and he worked at the Musuem of Natural History. My daughter got royal treatment from the UF baseball team and tennis teams and they hooked her as a fan. It was all UF. She even wore Gator clothes to the 2010 football game in Gainesville. Have a great post game pic of her and her maroon clad little brother making fun of her after the loss. Kids are kids. They like who they like. My only rule is not a penny would go to buying Ole Miss gear or Ole Miss tuition.

That little Gator fan is now a freshman at State, and a maroon blooded bulldog.
    Teach them right and they?ll always return

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Coulda been sidewalk step sons
    Trust me, they looked like their dad.......

vCash
    I don't know how it will all turn out obviously but I wouldn't be surprised if about 6-8 years from now those boys end up MSU students and cheer for MSU.

People like winners and tend to cheer for them. Once people go to a college especially a big one like MSU they tend to become a "part" of the school and then cheer for the school. In general.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Throat punch to mamma’s throat, because it’s obviously her fault.
    Should'a had better genes***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Choctaw Dawg View Post
    Trust me, they looked like their dad.......

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    this gif is completely irrelevant to this topic but it's one of my favorite clips in any movie ever

vCash
    this gif is completely irrelevant to this topic but it's one of my favorite clips in any movie ever

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dawg61 again.

Easily one of my...All. Time. Favorite. Films.

vCash
    Chris Rock once said that you know you have failed as a parent if your daughter ends up on a stripper pole. I will add that you are also a failure if your kids cheer against your alma mater. Those kids are crying out for counseling because they obviously have some unexpressed resentments towards their parents.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    What the hell you thank yo doin...

vCash
    Mississippi natives that cheer for Bama or LSU, without connections, are trash imo.