Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mullen Watch Time

vCash

Mullen Watch Time

TN fired Butch. 247 say they?re coming after Mullen.

vCash
    Good luck to them. They will need it.

vCash
    Mullen ain't leaving.

Banned
    vCash
    Mullen isn’t leaving a 10-11 win team next season for that cluster. They almost can’t affors Dan for what it would take to get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    TN fired Butch. 247 say they?re coming after Mullen.
    24/7 can suck my left nut until my right nut cums.

vCash
    I don't know whether their delusion that their job is a shred better than ours, even without considering the current state of each program, is more funny or sad.

vCash
    I cant imagine anyone leaving a team that will compete for the west next year for a absolute dumpster fire. Stranger things have happened but I consider Dan to be a very intelligent man. He said it last night he aint going anywhere. He came here to win a championship, Dan would go down as one of the greatest coaches in cfb history winning a championship somewhere people say it can?t be done. I think he lives for that. I also get the strange feeling Dans becoming one of us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I cant imagine anyone leaving a team that will compete for the west next year for a absolute dumpster fire. Stranger things have happened but I consider Dan to be a very intelligent man. He said it last night he aint going anywhere. He came here to win a championship, Dan would go down as one of the greatest coaches in cfb history winning a championship somewhere people say it can?t be done. I think he lives for that. I also get the strange feeling Dans becoming one of us
    This. I think he is becoming one of us and that Megan and Cannon already have...lol So, Hail Freakin State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    24/7 can suck my left nut until my right nut cums.

vCash
    UT at best, is a lateral job....

Banned
    vCash
    I can see Dan Mullen leaving for a Top 5 job. Tier-one schools like Notre Dame, State Penn, Michigan, Ohio State, or USC might get Dan....for a price. If he leaves, he wants to go to a place where he can recruit 5-*'s and doesn't have a psychotic fan base that will give the Mullen family PTSD.

The Mississippi State University has a budget big enough, and an Athletic Director smart enough, to keep Dan here. We ain't "'po 'lil mitipi state" who can't pay their coaches anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    I can see Dan Mullen leaving for a Top 5 job. Tier-one schools like Notre Dame, State Penn, Michigan, Ohio State, or USC might get Dan....for a price. If he leaves, he wants to go to a place where he can recruit 5-*'s and doesn't have a psychotic fan base that will give the Mullen family PTSD.

The Mississippi State University has a budget big enough, and an Athletic Director smart enough, to keep Dan here. We ain't "'po 'lil mitipi state" who can't pay their coaches anymore.
    Very well said!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    The crowd support last night and in other major games (UMass and such don't count) plays a major factor in him feeling at home also. I think he's our Frank Beamer.

vCash
    The only concern I have is in the media post game presser I watched earlier today he was talking about the fans and the program and talked about "they" instead of "we". It may have been absolutely nothing but it caught my ear that for a second he almost talked about it in a past tense from his end.

It's going to be an interesting coaching search season for sure this year.

vCash
    I just spent about an hour reading a Mullen thread at Volnation.com, it was 65 pages. The vast majority of their posters felt like Mullen was not good enough for UT.

vCash
    He's at or near the top of their list. This isn't new info. If he doesn't go there it won't be because of some slive rule that doesn't exist, it will be because he doesn't want it. Obviously, we have some anxious administrators, but we will be prepared either way. This won't be the last job that chases him and sooner or later he will bolt, just part of it. But ut isn't the job it once was for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    The only concern I have is in the media post game presser I watched earlier today he was talking about the fans and the program and talked about "they" instead of "we". It may have been absolutely nothing but it caught my ear that for a second he almost talked about it in a past tense from his end.

It's going to be an interesting coaching search season for sure this year.

The way I see it. "They" could be appropriate talking about the fans, and "we" would be talking about his football staff or players. I don't see his use of words as an issue but jmo.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    There is about the same chance of Mullen to Tenn as Belicheck, Walsh, and Jimmy Johnson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    There is about the same chance of Mullen to Tenn as Belicheck, Walsh, and Jimmy Johnson.
    Dang skippy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post

But we are still going to have those types of threads on here it seems! (sighsss and takes a tylenol)