Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas

vCash

Arkansas

I think this game will be tougher than we expect it to be. We are going to their place, after the Bama game and before the Egg. We cant let Bama beat us twice, they got Alllen back at QB they will be better on O. But if we come to play we can name our score, we might hit 300 yards rushing on them and OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think this game will be tougher than we expect it to be. We are going to their place, after the Bama game and before the Egg. We cant let Bama beat us twice, they got Alllen back at QB they will be better on O. But if we come to play we can name our score, we might hit 300 yards rushing on them and OM
    Allen could only get them 10 points and got benched in the 4th quarter. I?m not worried about him. He has zero mobility and He won?t escape our blitz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Allen could only get them 10 points and got benched in the 4th quarter. I?m not worried about him. He has zero mobility and He won?t escape our blitz.
    Thats fine but we better show up or we will be in a dogfight

vCash
    Thats fine but we better show up or we will be in a dogfight
    Why would we not "show up"? We are going to "show up", and I fully expect to beat the hell out of them. I imagine we'll see a pissed off team these last two games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Why would we not "show up"? We are going to "show up", and I fully expect to beat the hell out of them. I imagine we'll see a pissed off team these last two games.
    Bc its a trap game on the road against a bad team between our two biggest rivals?

vCash
    The pigs have quit, the games at 11, tickets are selling for 5$, there will be no crowd for them and our team and coaches are pissed off after last night. I look for a uk like whooping. Arky defense is painfully slow, I mean painfully slow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    The pigs have quit, the games at 11, tickets are selling for 5$, there will be no crowd for them and our team and coaches are pissed off after last night. I look for a uk like whooping. Arky defense is painfully slow, I mean painfully slow.
    And this team has shown we are looking to right wrongs from last year. We have a chip on our shoulder from losing games we should have won - Arkansas is the last one on that list. This should be a 45-7 type beat down.

vCash
    35-17 state

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    And this team has shown we are looking to right wrongs from last year. We have a chip on our shoulder from losing games we should have won - Arkansas is the last one on that list. This should be a 45-7 type beat down.
    Yeah this team is different than others. Seems to have a hard edge to them. I love it!

vCash
    This is exactly why its a trap game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    35-17 state
    If we show up like I said, they wont score 17

vCash
    This is exactly why its a trap game
    I agree with you in theory.

vCash
    If we show up like I said, they wont score 17
    Yep if we are who we appear this game won?t be close. Hope I?m right.

vCash
    Well for those people worried about us beating OM in the Egg with the way the OM offense is playing, Arkansas did beat the Rebs in Oxford just 2 weeks ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Well for those people worried about us beating OM in the Egg with the way the OM offense is playing, Arkansas did beat the Rebs in Oxford just 2 weeks ago.
    And shut them down the whole second half.

vCash
    Get the lead quick and run the ball. Control the clock like we did against Bama.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Bc its a trap game on the road against a bad team between our two biggest rivals?
    Jackie Sherrill doesn't coach here anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    ^This. Our guys are pissed bc they know we should have won this weekend and they expect to win. I haven't seen that out of one of our teams in a while. Allen is in no way shape or form a great QB, mediocre at best from what I watched earlier in the season. Fitz and A train will likely have 300 yards rushing between the two of them. And Allen better get the ball out of his hands in under 2 seconds or he may be out of the game quick with our blitz scheme. I honestly don't think this one will be close and OM will likely be worse. The only factor I don't like is an 11am game. Come on Mizzu and Vandy get a better time slot than us? Same with ATM and TSUN.

vCash
    It'll be like 17-10 at half before it gets ugly and we win like 38-17. They'll burn McLaurin for a TD early.

vCash
    UMass.

We'd better get rolling early and keep the gas peddle floored. They can score in spurts, but we should have our way with that defense. I suspect our defense will give them problems with the blitz too, but Arkansas always does a good job of slowing down the rush with their RBs and TEs.