Thread: Y?all won?t believe this

vCash

Y?all won?t believe this

Not able to link it because it?s on twitter and I?m on a phone and driving my know how, but Bama fans are tweeting the game was close because we got away with holding all night and the officials were ignoring it. I really wish I was making that up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Not able to link it because it?s on twitter and I?m on a phone and driving my know how, but Bama fans are tweeting the game was close because we got away with holding all night and the officials were ignoring it. I really wish I was making that up.
    And they are using injuries as an excuse while ignoring the fact that we were without 2 starting receivers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    And they are using injuries as an excuse while ignoring the fact that we were without 2 starting receivers.
    People forget about Dear so quickly.

vCash
    They must not remember the fact the sideline ref threw his hat down on the Ridley catch that went to the 1 and then the ref said it was a force out that made Ridley go out of bounds. Except for the fact Peters never touched him and Ridley went out of bounds on his own. Garbage no call by the ref that led to that TD.

Plus Bama got away with plenty of holds on the outside like they always do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgRockur View Post
    People forget about Dear so quickly.
    True. I guess because Mixon has done well in the slot but you?re right, it would be great to have them both.

vCash
    Lulz. They held on, grabbed on every stretch run/read from my view, of course a flag never thrown.

vCash
    That POS Wommack held all night, especially on their last drive.

vCash
    I guess they wern't watching 73 all night.

vCash
    Sweat was held all night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    Lulz. They held on, grabbed on every stretch run/read from my view, of course a flag never thrown.
    Yeah, anything around the end, Bama had an interesting blocking technique. Hand on the back of the shoulder, get a handful of jersey.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    They must not remember the fact the sideline ref threw his hat down on the Ridley catch that went to the 1 and then the ref said it was a force out that made Ridley go out of bounds. Except for the fact Peters never touched him and Ridley went out of bounds on his own. Garbage no call by the ref that led to that TD.

Plus Bama got away with plenty of holds on the outside like they always do.
    Ding ding ding. Checking 17n refs. Not even reviewed.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    On one particular play, when they showed the replay, I counted 3 holds prior to Hurts even turning the corner. He went on to pick up the first down.

Roughing the kicker not giving us the first down.

Ridley running out of bounds and catching it for 70 yards to the 1 yard line. Hat on ground. Picked up without review.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    They were robbed of a dominating performance. Refs always screw Bama *****

vCash
    On the third and 15 conversion on their last drive our blitzer coming up the middle got tackled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    You have to forgive them for not knowing the rules. Alabama football is basically the football version of WWF when it comes to rules. The outcome is predetermined and the officials are just there to move it along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    I don't recall Bama getting an OL holding all night last night. Seems like they were called for holding on one of our receivers though. I was a little surprised that Bama got called as much as they did, but of course, it wasn't nearly all that they should have had.

That "force out" call on Ridley was so they would win the game. They "got the call from B'ham", so to speak. If they had let us win, that crew probably would have been suspended the rest of the year.