Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tip of the hat to Hev

vCash

Tip of the hat to Hev

He catches enough Hell. But his boys knocked Bama's 5 stars dick's in their watch pocket. Our OL is the strength of this team.

vCash
    Props for recruiting and coaching em up

vCash
    He has done a good job this year. And if he finishes with Carvin and Bleich and maybe flips Cole Smith it will be his best recruiting job as well.

vCash
    Who is Carvin and Bleich? Is Bleich the tackle that committed to UCLA?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Who is Carvin and Bleich? Is Bleich the tackle that committed to UCLA?
    Yes. From PA. Not going to UCLA
    ETA Carvin is the OL from TN

vCash
    Our OL is becoming elite and I think already are. They whipped that bama defense all night. Bama was having to run blitz and blitz on passing downs to even try to slow us down and bama never does that. And they still didn?t get there in most cases. Them big boys and hev are getting it done.

vCash
    Also when Rankin was out for those few games we didn?t miss a beat. I am big on Greg Eiland now. I am a Hev fan and always have been.

vCash
    We have one of the better OL's in the country now. They proved it last night.

vCash
    No doubt, the OL is the biggest surprise of the season to me. We did something last night that NOBODY does and I mean nooooobody! We lined up and ran it right down there throats!

Everytime I saw Williams blow through and arm tackle, I couldn?t help but to think of Brandon Holloway up the middle lol.

vCash
    He has done an outstanding job this year.

vCash
    Improved OL play along with the changes on the defense are the differences from last year to this. We keep improving and develop more depth so that we don't slow down in the late stages fo the game and we will beat Bama and others. Our 2 and 3 star guys were the best OL that bama has faced this year and possibly the best next year. Aub looses 4 starters for next year I think and they are probably playing the best OL in the SEC at present.

vCash
    Hev done good lately.

vCash
    Hev is a good OL coach, no doubt.

vCash
    Just think how deadly or D line would be if Davis had ended up signing with State.

I want to add that Running back play is much better. These guys understand the zone blocking and reads it well. I don't think Shump and Holloway did a very good job reading it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Just think how deadly or D line would be if Davis had ended up signing with State.

I want to add that Running back play is much better. These guys understand the zone blocking and reads it well. I don't think Shump and Holloway did a very good job reading it.
    Or if we had signed the Brown Kid whose folks were Bulldogs Grads. He is starting for the Barners.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Or if we had signed the Brown Kid whose folks were Bulldogs Grads. He is starting for the Barners.
    This is the one that burns me. We heard all year that it was Georgia or MSU. He signs with Auburn and is probably the only DL in that class that compares with Simmons.

vCash
    He wasn't good enough to play DL for us. We recruited him as an OL.

vCash
    Maybe Mullen getting rid of Sallach was a wake up call for Hevesy.....

Denver Airport Director
    vCash

Because Shump and Holloway weren’t running backs

vCash
    I've given him a hard time too, but he deserves credit. Just lighten up a bit Hev on the crootin' trail and you could be the man!