Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mullen post game...

vCash
    Dan was genuinely pissed after the game last night. Nobody in that locker room took this as a ?moral victory?. I look for the staff and players to come out and just beat the snot out of our next 3 opponents and use it as a fire for next year. He knows we are right on the cusp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Said he came here to win a championship and he is going to do that. And after he does that he is going to win a second. Sure sounds like he wants to jump ship to me.
    You got a link? I watched the post game interview and don't remember that part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdawg View Post
    You got a link? I watched the post game interview and don't remember that part.
    Was on the post game radio report, riding back from the game you could tell Dan was down but yet he sounds like a Coach on a mission to win a championship at.........Msu! Said we are making progress and we are getting there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    I think he wants to do it simply because so many say it can't be done.
    Tusk has MDL, so we might as well start calling Mullen - The Bandit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    As much as I hate to admit it, I live in Ft Worth and would love to get back at TX and be there to witness it. I was there in the cold rain when we got clobbered by them. they had that bad ass dope smoker RB that killed us then when we tried to stop that, their QB lit us up.
    Flip side, I selfishly hope for a game in sunny FL!