Thread: Mullen post game...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    He's one hell of a recruiting Class away form being able to. This year should be good and next year with the Senior Class in the State of Mississippi if he can put 7 or 8 of the Dandy Dozen it could get there. They need to go 9-3 this season and end up ranked really high next season.

With Auburn winning I think a NY6 game is out of the question this season unless some crazy things happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    He's one hell of a recruiting Class away form being able to. This year should be good and next year with the Senior Class in the State of Mississippi if he can put 7 or 8 of the Dandy Dozen it could get there. They need to go 9-3 this season and end up ranked really high next season.

With Auburn winning I think a NY6 game is out of the question this season unless some crazy things happen.
    Probably, but the Citrus or Outback (prefer the Citrus) is a helluva nice consolation prize considering what we were thinking at the start of the season. It's just awesome what this team and CDM are putting together now (and over the next couple of years).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Probably, but the Citrus or Outback (prefer the Citrus) is a helluva nice consolation prize considering what we were thinking at the start of the season. It's just awesome what this team and CDM are putting together now (and over the next couple of years).
    I think the citrus is a lock now if we win out. Bama, Uga, and Auburn in NY 6 bowls. Between us, lsu, and a&m for citrus. Think it will be hard for the citrus to skip over us for a team we blew out.

If we don't go to the citrus, I doubt we end up at the outback. Maybe we end up there because we haven't been, but if that's the logic they use I expect they'd rather put us in the Texas bowl.