Thread: All I wanted yesterday when I got up was to not get blown out and look good.....

vCash

All I wanted yesterday when I got up was to not get blown out and look good.....

But damn we could have won the game. I don't think we will drop too much in the polls. I could be wrong. I just hope they are ready next week. I suspect the pigs have packed it in but like it was said in another thread they can't let Gump beat them twice.

One more things most of the Gumps in the Stadium was ok but the ones with beer in them needed a good ass whipping. We parked down town so we would not have to fight traffic and walked back to the car. On our way out we passed three groups of Gumps and it was obvious they were not in the stadium but in the cotton district during the game. They should be very happy State fans have enough class not to whip their drunk asses.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 11-12-2017 at 09:09 AM.

vCash
    Same here. But I foolishly got my hopes up in the game and now I’m devastated.

vCash
    I honestly don?t know if we will drop any in the polls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Same here. But I foolishly got my hopes up in the game and now I’m devastated.
    Great game but I Believed also, Bama being Bama and we went toe to toe gives me great pride thinking what DM has done and now I think we step it up next year.

Dan on his post game made a few remarks about building a championship team in StarkVegas, he said we are getting better and you could tell in his voice he was disappointed but driven to get this done.

Great atmosphere last night, that is what it's gonna take on the fans part to get it done.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Great game but I Believed also, Bama being Bama and we went toe to toe gives me great pride thinking what DM has done and now I think we step it up next year.

Dan on his post game made a few remarks about building a championship team in StarkVegas, he said we are getting better and you could tell in his voice he was disappointed but driven to get this done.
    Great atmosphere last night, that is what it's gonna take on the fans part to get it done.
    Yeah but if we want to get to the level that we want to get, then we have to start win these types of games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgclub99 View Post
    Yeah but if we want to get to the level that we want to get, then we have to start win these types of games.
    I hate we let Ole Miss buy AJ away from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgclub99 View Post
    It's coming! Also fans have to do there part and believe we can win, reading this past week on ED and the negative thinking how we were gonna get blown and didn't have a chance was sickening. Players and coaches didn't go into the game thinking what the so called arm chair QB's on ED were saying. We as fans have to buy tickets, go to games and MAKE or HELP Msu as a football program.

What a game, great atmosphere, tough loss but we went toe to toe and we have a great future IMO!

vCash
    I was absolutely amazed at the play and toughness that we exhibited last night. When they missed the field goal I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair looking at the tv in disbelief thinking “this might really happen” then I saw some questionable calls that were called and some that were missed all together I remember on the last drive for bama screaming “HOLDING!!!!! It’s right in front of the camera on the replay!!!!!” and after they got that PI call on us and we didn’t get that one on the last drive to go for us I said to self, “self that was the call we needed it’s over”. Then we had the extra play at the end. I just don’t understand the refs in basketball they call anything and everything(i don’t understand some of the fouls but they still get called, in football is seems to be convenience or blatant ness that rules whether the calls get called or not. Anyway, I hate to say I am mad at the calls but it puts a bad taste in your mouth and I know both fan bases feel the same way, so all we can do is try to beat them next year and beat the life out of AR and the criminals up north. It sounded and looked awesome on the TV last night, that is what I kept thinking. Maybe we are attracting a new group of young talent with that crowd!