Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bottom line....

vCash

Bottom line....

We got beat by a damn good team that will be ranked #1, as it should have been all along, Tuesday. The thing we can't let happen is letting the best team in the nation beat us twice or thrice. Put it behind us and on to the next one. We still have a very good chance to have one of the best seasons in school history. THAT will be something to build on given what we have returning, AND coming in. We got beat, don't let mean more than one loss.

vCash
    Someone other than me said it best... we have 3 losses. One to the current #1, one to the new #1, and one to the team that knocked off the current #1. We pretty good

vCash
    Yep onto arky now. Can?t let one loss become more. Gotta use this a stepping stone to finish strong and be setup for a big season next year. We could wind up with 10 wins this year if we play the rest of the season like we have played the last 5.

vCash
    THey're not #1 yet. Oklahoma could possibly jump them and they would stay at #2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    THey're not #1 yet. Oklahoma could possibly jump them and they would stay at #2.
    I think Oklahoma would probably best bama, but no way they are #1 this week

vCash
    Ok General Lee.

vCash
    Wut?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    There is zero chance a 1 loss Oklahoma team jumps an undefeated Alabama. Zero

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    Exactly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think Oklahoma would probably best bama, but no way they are #1 this week
    I think Bama would run for 8 miles on Oklahoma

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I agree. OU defense is awful. They would score some on bama but bama can beat you many different ways. Okie can pretty much just throw the ball. Could be high scoring though.

vCash
    You are selling Bama short, more like 16. The Big 12 doesn't play defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    Tell that to Butthurt Herbstriet - he has Oky #1, Bama #2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Tell that to Butthurt Herbstriet - he has Oky #1, Bama #2
    Only because Oke beat his Buckeyes. They have to be awesome to do that. **

vCash
    The last 2 weeks LSU and us have had guys running free all over the bama secondary. Mayfield will not miss those passes. It would be a big time shootout... that favors Oklahoma who loves that style. Mayfield is the best qb in the country and there?s no one even close imo

vCash
    I think auburn is going to beat Bama anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    I think auburn is going to beat Bama anyway
    If bama is still missing all those LBs, it is certain. Auburn is better than us.

Does a 2-loss auburn team make the playoffs? I really feel they are gonna win the sec

vCash
    Fitzpatrick also tweeked his hamstring again the last defensive series last night so he might be out against them as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Fitzpatrick also tweeked his hamstring again the last defensive series last night so he might be out against them as well
    If that occurred, then that's on Saban. Because to Bama, this game meant nothing as the Iron Bowl was assured of determining the SEC West representative in the SEC Championship game. Minka F. should have been rested for almost-3 weeks leading up to the Iron Bowl imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If bama is still missing all those LBs, it is certain. Auburn is better than us.

Does a 2-loss auburn team make the playoffs? I really feel they are gonna win the sec
    We better hope that Bama wins out of we want any chance at a good bowl game. UGA getting beat takes away one of the FL bowls with Aubbie solidifying the Citrus. If LSU and MSU end up with the same record they will probably be high than us also. Where does that leave MSU.