Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread - War for HWY 82 Edition

vCash
    Proud of the boys and the coaches. Yes we missed opportunities and execution and coaching missed a couple of calls but that happens every game. Taking the most talented team in the country down to the wire for the first time from start to finish was a pleasure to watch. Even coming up short but they laid it on the field tonight for 4 quarters.

ETA. Missed step out of bounds in the first half and our TE not getting a PI called when getting handled as bad as Rayford on his PI didn't help us.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    We’re never going to beat Bama as long as Saban is there and Mullen is here.
    Suck diareahea straight from from my ass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Can ibask a serious question? Because evidently, I am a dumb arse. Who exactly is beating bama anywhere???

Why make such a dumb statement.
    It’s the truth. Alabama didn’t show up and we got half assed Bama when we were pumped. That is the only way you beat them. The last nine years we have gotten focused Bama. You don’t beat focused Bama but if unfocused halfassed Bama shows up you better sure as hell beat them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    You?re a ****ing idiot if you think OM is going to beat us. We may set the record for rushing. We are all mad but don?t go full retard
    Jeeze
    does he think UN is equal to Bama? What was that score again? He must be a Confederate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Jeeze
    does he think UN is equal to Bama? What was that score again? He must be a Confederate.
    Liver after reading some of your stupid shit, I would not pile on anyone. My gosh I just am saying our db's will be scored on by them.

vCash
    I'm proud of the way the team played tonight. It stings to lose like that, but I don't have any gripes about Mullen, Fitz, or the secondary.

A few misses here and there at critical times cost us, but this type of game is how you earn respect from those outside the school!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Suck diareahea straight from from my ass
    That statement could only be made by a person who has secumbed to Confederate propaganda.

vCash
    We may rush for 500 yards against Mississippi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Liver after reading some of your stupid shit, I would not pile on anyone.
    Lol, What was the Bama -CSA score again. Get a grip dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Proud of the boys and the coaches. Yes we missed opportunities and execution and coaching missed a couple of calls but that happens every game. Taking the most talented team in the country down to the wire for the first time from start to finish was a pleasure to watch. Even coming up short but they laid it on the field tonight for 4 quarters.

ETA. Missed step out of bounds in the first half and our TE not getting a PI called when getting handled as bad as Rayford on his PI didn't help us.
    +1

All the idiots blaming Mullen deserve another croom

vCash
    We played great tonight but came up short against the number one team in the nation. I'm ok with it. It stings but I really enjoyed that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    +1

+1

vCash
    Lol, What was the Bama -CSA score again. Get a grip dude.
    You obviously either forgot that skull dragging, or are a boy in grey yourself.

vCash
    +1

That they do. I hate us sometimes.

vCash
    You obviously either forgot that skull dragging, or are a boy in grey yourself.
    Neither.

vCash
    I was worried we were gonna burn clock the whole game and then need time at the end. Double edged sword.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    It?s the truth. Alabama didn?t show up and we got half assed Bama when we were pumped. That is the only way you beat them. The last nine years we have gotten focused Bama. You don?t beat focused Bama but if unfocused halfassed Bama shows up you better sure as hell beat them.

How the 17 do you know how ?pumped? Bama was... maybe, just maybe MSU played their a$$ off! Especially our D for 3+ quarters... jeez you ?fans?.

vCash

Speaking of ignorance, didn't your stupid ass predict State to win. Come again?

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    +1

Amen brother! We have a bad ass football with an OL that?s becoming elite. Give Grantham a little longer and the defense is going to get better and better:

How many teams can be as physical or more than bama? Ain?t many and we are one of them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I was worried we were gonna burn clock the whole game and then need time at the end. Double edged sword.
    No, it was a brilliant game plan... we just needed a stop or turnover to win the game.