Thread: Several (multiple) bammer fans in facility section.

vCash

Several (multiple) bammer fans in facility section.

They should be banned from buying facility tickets for ever. Damn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    For THIS game we ought to do like Nebraska does. Opposition fans in season ticket areas are noted, investigated, and the owners don't have the privilege of buying tickets again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    What is the facility section? Not familiar with it.

vCash
    We probably have the most season ticket holders that dont show up for games than anyone else in the West.

vCash
    Damn millennials!! **

vCash
    Section 24, Alabama section, has seats here and there open. TV is hurting attendance.

vCash
    I'm sure OP means faculty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    For THIS game we ought to do like Nebraska does. Opposition fans in season ticket areas are noted, investigated, and the owners don't have the privilege of buying tickets again.
    PLEASE. The tickets next to us have been sold to every opposing team. In the staff/faculty section. I need three of those tickets. Going to discuss this with the ticket office very soon .
    These sections are 19 - 23 on East side.

vCash
    I sit in that same area. There are seats near me that have been filled during sec games only. Each sec game they were filled by the opponents.

We just need our fans to step up and start coming to games. Unfortunately I know a big State fan that sold his Bama tickets weeks because he said he needed some cash and we would not win. This guy is a big fan and gives a nice chunk of cash to the BC. We have got to change the culture.

vCash
    There were bammers all around me. Upper deck east side seemed to be at least 20% Saban worshippers.

Banned
    vCash
    I don't see this as a huge problem. They are all contributing money to the MS economy, and I don't see them every having enough numbers to make a difference in the environment.

Let some folks pad their pockets for these big games. They do it everywhere. An Auburn guy I work with does it for every home Georgia and Iron Bowl game.

Now, mid-level to smaller teams? I say give those away to the less fortunate or whatever.

Banned
    vCash
    We have four seats in front of us in section 3 that have been vacant for every game this year!! Who does that??

vCash
    Faculty section. As I said in a previous thread...teachers and faculty are given tickets very cheap and it’s a pretty great section (lower east side on the 40). Most teachers aren’t State fans as they are from all across the globe. They buy their tickets cheap and sell big games at a premium for wads of cash.

Where we seat teachers and faculty needs to be revisited.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    We have four seats in front of us in section 3 that have been vacant for every game this year!! Who does that??
    Yeah I'll never understand the fans who buy and don't show up. If you aren't coming, let someone else have the opportunity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Faculty section. As I said in a previous thread...teachers and faculty are given tickets very cheap and it’s a pretty great section (lower east side on the 40). Most teachers aren’t State fans as they are from all across the globe. They buy their tickets cheap and sell big games at a premium for wads of cash.

Where we seat teachers and faculty needs to be revisited.
    Nah. Most faculty that I know that aren?t into football sell their season tix to local area dog fans at cost or a little above. Those that come support MSU until their school (the one they have degree or degrees from) comes to town. Then they usually have some away crowd friends that join in. It?s what it is and it?s fun. Relax and enjoy it.