Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Run Gibson 40 times vs Bama!!

Banned
    vCash

Run Gibson 40 times vs Bama!!

Do it Dan!! Put in two tight ends and beat the snot outta Bama for 60 minutes. Run Gibson straight up their ass over and over and run the hurry up no huddle that Auburn runs with Gibson. DO IT!!!! BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA BAMA, who cares what the score is. Just beat the ever living snot outta their defense the entire game. Fight a couple of guys too. I want Bama so damn sorry they have to play us every year and I want Saban to piss his pants a little in fear when he thinks about MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Do it Dan!! Put in two tight ends and beat the snot outta Bama for 60 minutes. Run Gibson straight up their ass over and over and run the hurry up no huddle that Auburn runs with Gibson. DO IT!!!! BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA BAMA, who cares what the score is. Just beat the ever living snot outta their defense the entire game. Fight a couple of guys too. I want Bama so damn sorry they have to play us every year and I want Saban to piss his pants a little in fear when he thinks about MSU.
    Dan would go to jail if he did that to a student-athlete...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Malzahn ran Tre Mason 46 times vs Mizzou in the SECCG for 304 yards.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=333410002

vCash
    Aeris averaged over 5 yards a carry against them last yr...but yeah let's give it to someone else

vCash
    Nah. He would just get fired like Woody Hayes. Granted that was 40 years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Nah. He would just get fired like Woody Hayes. Granted that was 40 years ago.
    I watched that game with my dad... that moment was surreal...

No.

vCash
    I'd run some flexbone against them. Georgia Southern ran it against them a few years ago and in the words of Saban ran through them "like shit through a tin horn". And that was when they had time to prepare for it. Fitz can ran that offense like he did in high school. Aeris coud be the fullback for this game- I know he doesn't profile as a typical flexbone fullback because of size. Hill, Gibson, Mixon, Myles, Deddrick and whoever else could be the slotbacks.

vCash
    I watched that game with my dad... that moment was surreal...
    I could imagine. It's crazy when I watch it on youtube. I think the guy from Clemson was as shocked as anyone.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Aeris averaged over 5 yards a carry against them last yr...but yeah let's give it to someone else
    Oh I forgot we won last year vs Bama. Let's just continue doing what we always do vs them then.

vCash
    Gibson is too big of a risk in a game like this, seems to always try and find yards that aren't there by risking losing yards. This is a game where we desperately need to get those 4-6 yard punches on first down that Aeris is so good at.

He's a good back but misses the thing I love the most about Kylin and Aeris, their vision and feel for when to cut bait and dive hard upfield to get a few yards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Gibson is too big of a risk in a game like this, seems to always try and find yards that aren't there by risking losing yards. This is a game where we desperately need to get those 4-6 yard punches on first down that Aeris is so good at.

He's a good back but misses the thing I love the most about Kylin and Aeris, their vision and feel for when to cut bait and dive hard upfield to get a few yards.
    Aeris definitely should be the starter and he is solid and productive. But can someone explain to me why it seems like he doesn't have very many explosive plays? Is it vision?

vCash

Isnt he out of the nfl with brain damage now?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Isnt he out of the nfl with brain damage now?
    He is outta the NFL but it's because the NFL is blackballing him according to Tre Mason. He is an odd dude but he isn't brain damaged. You should read his story it's interesting. I am rooting for him to get another shot. I thought he was really good at Auburn. Here's the story I read awhile ago.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mason-nfl-rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Isn't he bat shit crazy?
    FIFY

No.

vCash
    That sucks for him.

vCash

Big difference in Mizzou and Bamas front 7 jack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'd run some flexbone against them. Georgia Southern ran it against them a few years ago and in the words of Saban ran through them "like shit through a tin horn". And that was when they had time to prepare for it. Fitz can ran that offense like he did in high school. Aeris coud be the fullback for this game- I know he doesn't profile as a typical flexbone fullback because of size. Hill, Gibson, Mixon, Myles, Deddrick and whoever else could be the slotbacks.
    Yeah put in the bone in 1 week and beat Nick Saban with it. That'll work. Now if its a package we have had in all year and havent used it yet? Im all for it. I would like to see the diamond and some two back gun

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Big difference in Mizzou and Bamas front 7 jack
    I mean yes this is very true (that Mizzou defense wasn't terrible though they did make it to the SECCG and had several draft picks on it) but nobody has fully committed to knocking the snot outta Bama for 60 minutes while simultaneously running the hurry up no huddle. Gibson is a big back and he's totally fresh. He can handle 40 carries and Bama will be shocked and then tired as **** by the 3rd quarter. Running the HUNH doesn't allow them to sub and they are down 4 defensive starters this game. If we put in two TE's along with Couch & Todd as the WRs and we don't allow them to sub they are going to get tired. It can work. I have faith in Gibson. He is going to break out a huge game whenever he finally is given the rock enough times. No reason it can't be Saturday. When Bama starts crashing the middle Fitz pulls the ball and runs to the outside. With his speed he'll break a long run or five because the defense isn't set up yet and they are tired. This is how the HUNH scores a bunch of cheap/easy points. When they cover both the inside for Gibson and the outside for Fitz you throw it over the top to the two big WRs. We can beat Bama running about 5 different plays total. It's all about the mindset and fully committing to it.

vCash
    I mean yes this is very true (that Mizzou defense wasn't terrible though they did make it to the SECCG and had several draft picks on it) but nobody has fully committed to knocking the snot outta Bama for 60 minutes while simultaneously running the hurry up no huddle. Gibson is a big back and he's totally fresh. He can handle 40 carries and Bama will be shocked and then tired as **** by the 3rd quarter. Running the HUNH doesn't allow them to sub and they are down 4 defensive starters this game. If we put in two TE's along with Couch & Todd as the WRs and we don't allow them to sub they are going to get tired. It can work. I have faith in Gibson. He is going to break out a huge game whenever he finally is given the rock enough times. No reason it can't be Saturday. When Bama starts crashing the middle Fitz pulls the ball and runs to the outside. With his speed he'll break a long run or five because the defense isn't set up yet and they are tired. This is how the HUNH scores a bunch of cheap/easy points. When they cover both the inside for Gibson and the outside for Fitz you throw it over the top to the two big WRs. We can beat Bama running about 5 different plays total. It's all about the mindset and fully committing to it.
    The reason teams havent committed to 2 TE sets and beating their head against the wall is because your kids get tired too and they are going to get beat up. If you had 5 terminators on the OL and superman at RB this would work. Agree with you we shouldnt be intimidated and be who we are though. We arent going to compete throwing it 30-40 times either

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    The reason teams havent committed to 2 TE sets and beating their head against the wall is because your kids get tired too and they are going to get beat up. If you had 5 terminators on the OL and superman at RB this would work. Agree with you we shouldnt be intimidated and be who we are though. We arent going to compete throwing it 30-40 times either
    They'll get more tired than us, defense has to run more than the offense and they are down 4 starters right now. Not allowing them to sub at all amplifies the lack of 4 starters even more. Look it is damn near impossible to beat Bama but there's an opening here with them down 4 defensive starters. It took Luke a one in a million shot to blow up the death star and he did it. Well Saban is the Dark Lord so let's blow up the death star damn it! I am allowing hope to sneak back in on me again. **** this happens to me every year