Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An update on the $2500 challenge Elitedawgs offered the Spirit and RebelGrove

vCash

An update on the $2500 challenge Elitedawgs offered the Spirit and RebelGrove

that OM was getting a 2 yr bowl ban and more sanctions:

They still refuse to accept. The Spirit and RebelGrove hate children apparently. Its their chance to take down "the Speds" that have owned them throughout the 4 years investigation and they sit on their hands...very telling if you ask me.
    Last edited by Coach34; 10-26-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yea, they don’t really believe the drivel they spout or they would’ve taken you up on that.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Rumor going around that NCAA insiders have told them to prepare thy anus. Don't know if true but I'll buy into anything going against those bastards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    that OM was getting a 2 yr bowl ban and more sanctions:

They still refuse to accept. The Spirit and RebelGrove hate children apparently. Its their chance to take down "the Speds" that have owned them throughout the 4 years investigation and they sit on their hands...very telling if you ask me.
    Coach34 -- ED owns those idiots... Walk forward, we all know who participated in the take down of OM and their booster thugs (FYI-- It was not LL and KJ, they just answered questions from the NCAA and told the truth).
    It is sad that the Spirit and RebelGrove cannot admit to their poor attempt/continuation of telling Lies.
    The NCAA is about to hand over to the them on a silver platter....
    The COI SANCTIONS...... Whether it is tomorrow or November 24, 2017.... just waiting for the melt down that is coming....

As to what is coming for OM..... 4 years bowl ban, 40 scholarships, Show causes (Luke, Farrar, Freeze, Kiffin, Saunders, Jones), Return of Sugar Bowl Money, Boosters that have been disassociated.... The Gift that keeps on giving....

vCash
    They do love children. As long as they are future 4-5 star recruits they will give them money, cars, pay their bills, and get their parents jobs even.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Rumor going around that NCAA insiders have told them to prepare thy anus. Don't know if true but I'll buy into anything going against those bastards.
    Yancy says:

vCash
    Keep getting after em, Coach!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They do love children. As long as they are future 4-5 star recruits they will give them money, cars, pay their bills, and get their parents jobs even.
    No way! That would never happen!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Coach34 -- ED owns those idiots...
    As to what is coming for OM..... 4 years bowl ban, 40 scholarships, Show causes (Luke, Farrar, Freeze, Kiffin, Saunders, Jones), Return of Sugar Bowl Money, Boosters that have been disassociated.... The Gift that keeps on giving....
    A) Yes we do

B) I think the 4 year/40 is wishful thinking. It's more likely 2 or 3 and 30-plus.

vCash
    Coach34 -- ED owns those idiots... Walk forward, we all know who participated in the take down of OM and their booster thugs (FYI-- It was not LL and KJ, they just answered questions from the NCAA and told the truth).
    It is sad that the Spirit and RebelGrove cannot admit to their poor attempt/continuation of telling Lies.
    The NCAA is about to hand over to the them on a silver platter....
    The COI SANCTIONS...... Whether it is tomorrow or November 24, 2017.... just waiting for the melt down that is coming....

Luke isn't getting a Show Cause
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    A) Yes we do

B) I think the 4 year/40 is wishful thinking. It's more likely 2 or 3 and 30-plus.
    I'm betting no more than 30 in a friendly wager for a lunch. But that's a shame because that's what USC got..... for only 4 violaions
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I'm betting no more than 30 in a friendly wager for a lunch. But that's a shame because that's what USC got..... for only 4 violaions
    Why would you think that Luke will not get a show cause? He is listed in the NOA between pages 30 - 43....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I'll take that. I'm hearing more on what 99jc is hearing 32-36 schollys. Supposedly there is a fight between a 2 year or 3 year bowl ban tho. I know what side I'm pulling for.

vCash
    Why would you think that Luke will not get a show cause? He is listed in the NOA between pages 30 - 43....
    He wasnt recommended for one by the investigation group. Luke isnt getting one- thats why he was named Interim coach

vCash
    I'll take that. I'm hearing more on what 99jc is hearing 32-36 schollys. Supposedly there is a fight between a 2 year or 3 year bowl ban tho. I know what side I'm pulling for.
    2 or 3 years plus this year(their self imposed)?
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 10-26-2017 at 06:43 PM.

vCash
    He wasnt recommended for one by the investigation group. Luke isnt getting one- thats why he was named Interim coach
    What about their Rasslin Champion?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    2 years plus this year(their self imposed)?
    this year is year 1 bowl ban

hearing there is a fight to add one more year vs adding 2 more years bowl ban. We'll know soon enough.

The "Leo did awful " mantra the OM sites are peddling is absolutely hilarious. All accounts are that his time before the committee was "easy like Sunday morning.". Our people are laughing at them because it was pretty clear Leo's time in the room went better than we even expected. And Leo was never asked one question about State. Thats not how the COI works. They werent there to ask about State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    2 or 3 years plus this year(their self imposed)?
    I?m betting including this year.

vCash
    this year is year 1 bowl ban

hearing there is a fight to add one more year vs adding 2 more years bowl ban. We'll know soon enough.

The "Leo did awful " mantra the OM sites are peddling is absolutely hilarious. All accounts are that his time before the committee was "easy like Sunday morning.". Our people are laughing at them because it was pretty clear Leo's time in the room went better than we even expected. And Leo was never asked one question about State. Thats not how the COI works. They werent there to ask about State.
    Thanks, Coach. They need to add 2 more years to this one. And hopefully 34-40 schollys. They gotta to hit em hard.

vCash
    C'mon guy's would you take a bet that you know you're going to lose? Plus this is a private board and we would all pony up if we lost. Those boys are corporate and they would have to un-a$$ that money on their on. I don't think Shannon who owns 247 would put out $2500.00 on a stupid bet. Plus I bet Shannon ain't real thrilled by his new guys (chuck and fancy) getting a libel lawsuit by Tunsils ex-stepdad dropped in their laps their first week on the job.