Thread: Sallee

vCash

Sallee

Has this guy ever said one good thing about MSU or Mullen? Seems like every time he pops up on my twitter feed, he's ripping MSU or Mullen.

vCash
    Did he say something recently? If so, a link would help.

vCash
    I'm just speaking in general terms. I've never read or heard him say anything positive about MSU or Mullen.

vCash
    I've not seen him say a single good thing about MSU.

This year's OM and last year's MSU are pretty much indistinguishable in terms of results & winning pct. Last year prior to the Bama game, he called us "a farce with no chance to beat Alabama". This year, he's calling for OM to give Bama a run.

vCash
    that guy and Forde hate MSU. don't know why. I'm sure there are others but those two stick out to me as idiot goons who can't come close to resembling any sense of objectivity in anything they report concerning State.

Geezer
    vCash
    He hates MSU and is a reb homer for sure

vCash
    I thought he was an Auburn homer, not Ole Miss. I may be wrong.

vCash
    For whatever reason we've never really had many friends in the media

vCash
    I personally don't think he cares anything about MSU one way or another. I think he picked us out as a small, easy target that he won't get a ton of backlash for ripping on, and is going to ride us until he has reason not to.