Thread: Two weeks in a row I've seen Grantham mouth the words

vCash

Two weeks in a row I've seen Grantham mouth the words

"Hey what do you want to call here" to Mullen while we were on defense. Just saw it happen while Mullen was screaming calm down to the players from the sidelines.

Banned
    vCash
    Didn't look like that's what he said to me

vCash
    I think Mullen was asking him what he was gonna do. Totally normal happens everywhere every game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    "Hey what do you want to call here" to Mullen while we were on defense. Just saw it happen while Mullen was screaming calm down to the players from the sidelines.
    Did Dan reply with, "call the play where they throw it over our heads." ?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    He’s more than likely talking to the guys in the box, not the guy next to him.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Mullen ain’t calling defenses this year.

vCash
    So we are resorting to lip reading coaches now? Smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    So we are resorting to lip reading coaches now? Smh
    I'm stunned you don't try it more. I laugh quite a bit during a game because of lip reading. Coaches and players say some funny stuff during a game.

vCash
    Met is the only person who can tap into the coaches headset. He knew exactly who Grantham was talking to and an federal fbi lip reader.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Met is the only person who can tap into the coaches headset. He knew exactly who Grantham was talking to and an federal fbi lip reader.
    My bad. I just assumed that him turning his head and looking straight at Mullen and then asking the question was decent enough evidence. Looks like the win has a lot of people unable to have a conversation without their asshole showing.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Got that right

vCash
    So you can ready lips from the side to? Because I have a deaf friend that reads lips and you have to be faced towards him. I?m calling BS on what you think you saw. I am not salty at all about how we played. I knew today was a huge trap game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    So you can ready lips from the side to? Because I have a deaf friend that reads lips and you have to be faced towards him. I?m calling BS on what you think you saw. I am not salty at all about how we played. I knew today was a huge trap game.
    I saw it on tv. Grantham turned right toward the camera and was facing right at it. Slight overhead shot so you could see Grantham turn toward Mullen and say it. You can call BS all you want. But I bet you don't go back and find it and come back here and tell me I'm right. Because I am.

I'll even tell you where it was so you can find it. Go back to he play where Gerri Green got his leg pulled.