Thread: Lane kiffin

vCash

Lane kiffin

He is doing a really good job at FAU. He is a good recruiter, funny, and a pretty good football coach. I really hope he does not end up at OM. If I were an OM fan though, I would be recruiting lane and trying to hold on to Shea with those WRs. I think lane and little briles (if he came along) could field a dangerous offense at OM.

vCash
    Hmm, not so sure. He may be a pretty good coach but I wouldn't want him at MSU. He's too flighty and there's no telling what he might do. I doubt they would want him either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He is doing a really good job at FAU. He is a good recruiter, funny, and a pretty good football coach. I really hope he does not end up at OM. If I were an OM fan though, I would be recruiting lane and trying to hold on to Shea with those WRs. I think lane and little briles (if he came along) could field a dangerous offense at OM.
    If he goes to OM, they’ll be charged with more violations within 24 months.

I hope they hire him.

vCash
    I hope OM hires Kiffin. The damage he will do would far exceed any success he has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    If he goes to OM, they’ll be charged with more violations within 24 months.

I hope they hire him.
    All I see are some secondary violations (all non-major) at UT. What real trouble has he been in?

vCash
    2:55 mark. Hilarious

https://youtu.be/aYAsxnRaTAg

vCash
    If Kiffin were to go to unm what?s the over/under in months before he gets caught with a sorority girl(or sorority girls Mom)?

vCash
    I hope Joey Freshwater stays outta the SECW and/or the conference all together...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Lane is the only reason Bama lost to ole miss twice. Think about that. He was very average with the best talent in the country. Not scared.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Lane is the only reason Bama lost to ole miss twice. Think about that. He was very average with the best talent in the country. Not scared.
    Lane is probably also the reason Bama is not the 2-time defending champs right now

vCash
    JOEY Freshwater + Oxford/Ole Miss would be a brilliant explosion!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    JOEY Freshwater + Oxford/Ole Miss would be a brilliant explosion!!
    Yep the coach be partying with the players

vCash
    Lane is probably also the reason Bama is not the 2-time defending champs right now
    ONLY because he left with ONE game left. Changing coordinators for one NC game is pretty tuff task, even for Bama.

vCash
    I fault Saban for running him off before the game. He beat himself with that decision.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I hope OM hires Kiffin. The damage he will do would far exceed any success he has.
    Joey Freshwater is divorced now too. If they hire him he needs to make a reality TV show with Johnny Manziel, Tim Tebow and Marshall Henderson as his roommates. Ratings would rival the Super Bowl.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Was it his decision to start Cooper Bateman against OM? WOW I'm surprised Saban let him make that call.*

vCash
    Goat Boy at Ole Miss would be hilarious. He was born on third base but is capable of convincing you he got there on his own.

vCash
    If Alabama doesn't hire Lane Kiffin, we are national champions in 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Was it his decision to start Cooper Bateman against OM? WOW I'm surprised Saban let him make that call.*
    Play calling. It had nothing to do with the name on the back of the QB jersey. He chose to throw the ball all over the place when it was apparent to everyone else in the country that Bama could run for 5-7 yards a carry. Everybody else that beat ole miss those years lined up and ran it down their throats. But the best O-line and best RB's in the country chose to pass like the New England Patriots.

vCash
    LK will go hard after the A&M job if it comes open. Book it.