Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mars vs Ole Miss 2: THE WRECKONING

vCash

Mars vs Ole Miss 2: THE WRECKONING

Was talking to Rosebowl earlier, and it appears Ole Miss has not heard the last of Tom Mars. Apparently a player's family has retained Mars' services, with more families to follow. Rosie wouldn't elaborate or offer any other details.

Just when they thought they had reached the end of their ordeal, Mars said "LOL."

There is no end in sight, bears.

vCash
    What the players suing for? OM not paying according to contract?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Fraud.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me
    This would be the funniest thing ever. No chance in hell it actually happens though haha

vCash
    Holy hell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Wonder if they had the contract witnessed, signed, and notarized?

vCash
    ole miss the gift that keeps on giving

vCash
    Feasible. Coach and administration make intentionally false statements about the school?s standing with the NCAA in order to secure a contract (NLI) with a player. Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me.

vCash
    Having Mars again would be a wreck alright. I wonder if part of Nutt's settlement was that Mars would leave them alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Having Mars again would be a wreck alright. I wonder if part of Nutt's settlement was that Mars would leave them alone.
    Evidently not if players families have retained his services to go after them. I hope they do, and the hookers come out in whatever they are planning...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Typically it would be the other way around. Nutt leaves them alone and Mars goes back to lawyering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Was talking to Rosebowl earlier, and it appears Ole Miss has not heard the last of Tom Mars. Apparently a player's family has retained Mars' services, with more families to follow. Rosie wouldn't elaborate or offer any other details.

Just when they thought they had reached the end of their ordeal, Mars said "LOL."

There is no end in sight, bears.
    Be best if it was State players. 2 in particular.

GULP!
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Mars is my kind of attorney...he understands it's a war and to not take prisoners ... I was disappointed in Leo's attorney and his filings...especially given all the material he has to work with regarding the "fan base reporters" that have repeatedly disparaged him without a shred of proof. I hope it Leo that has made a change and he is about to go on the offensive ....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Evidently not if players families have retained his services to go after them. I hope they do, and the hookers come out in whatever they are planning...
    It's about the hookers! Mimi has been trying to tell everyone!

vCash
    So who’s pitching in for the Mars statue?

vCash
    I've had this thought in my head for a while, and jdog you and I are pretty good Twitter buddies but I been wondering if you are Rosebowl.

vCash
    Part of the settlement COULD be that Nutt would not bring anymore LAWSUITS against them concerning the slander. This would be totally different.... Go get them Mars.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 11-04-2017 at 06:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Feasible. Coach and administration make intentionally false statements about the school?s standing with the NCAA in order to secure a contract (NLI) with a player. Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me.
    The suit to read: "OM gifts of illegal benefits, classless acts of prostitutes, lying to prospective athletes, the burner phones, illegal recruiting trips to local high schools, and the ole red and blue gift bags have all hurt my son's chances of playing professional football. OM knew about the NOA 2 and slandered a former coach, planted total falsehoods with certain news media where OM could run the narrative "IT'S ALL A FORMER COACH, MISSISSIPPI STATES and ROSEBOWL'S FAULT"!!!!

Its game day get out of the bed #HAILSTATE....

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

Rumor on the other board

Is that at least one current OM player has hired Tom Mars to represent them. Guy said Rosebowl confirmed it but said he has not been given a name from Mars.