Thread: Question about taking flags into the stadium

vCash

Question about taking flags into the stadium

I have one of those white Mack Truck bulldog flags. It's like the one (of two that always seem to be there) that always makes it on TV. I've been thinking about taking it into a game. I have it on one of those telescoping poles that you can use to hang it on your house. Does anyone know how much trouble it would be to get it in and keep it in? It's one of my prize possessions. I bought it my freshman year at MSU. It hung in our apartment till I left and it still hangs on my house on gamedays. I do NOT want take ANY risks with it.

vCash
    You answered your own question already dude. Hang it at the house and ring a bell!

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    No poles or selfie-sticks are allowed.....
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    No poles or selfie-sticks are allowed.....
    That guy with the flag has a pole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    That guy with the flag has a pole.
    I'm pretty sure that's his dick, dude.****

vCash
    Come to think of it, I've never seen flags or those big face pictures on a pole (they have a name but I can't think of it now ... maybe Fat something) in our stadium. But you see them in other stadiums all the time on television. Seems to me that they'd only get in the way and wouldn't be appreciated by others around you.

Didn't OM have a gigantic confederate flag at one time? It covered a large block of students when they held it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

Didn't OM have a gigantic confederate flag at one time? It covered a large block of students when they held it up.
    It's even worse than you think....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It's even worse than you think....

What stadium is that in? It's not "the Vaught" ... they don't have an upper deck. And it's apparently an old picture.

vCash
    "ForgottON?"

vCash
    That has to be Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Come to think of it, I've never seen flags or those big face pictures on a pole (they have a name but I can't think of it now ... maybe Fat something) in our stadium. But you see them in other stadiums all the time on television. Seems to me that they'd only get in the way and wouldn't be appreciated by others around you.

I have seats directly in front of a tunnel tomorrow, no worries about the people behind me. It’s a moot point now. I won’t take it out if there is any chance of rain. It should be fine in it, but I won’t chance it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    That has to be Jackson.
    That isn’t Jackson. That’s too old a shot for that to be 1980 or after. That’s when the north end zone was bowled in down there. Jackson doesn’t have an upper deck either. Just a concourse where the tunnels come out. Maybe from a Sugar Bowl in old Tulane Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    That isn?t Jackson. That?s too old a shot for that to be 1980 or after. That?s when the north end zone was bowled in down there. Jackson doesn?t have an upper deck either. Just a concourse where the tunnels come out. Maybe from a Sugar Bowl in old Tulane Stadium?
    I don't think it's the old Tulane stadium either. Somebody name that stadium - this is bugging the hell out of me.

vCash
    Could be a picture from Red Stick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheIttaBenaHotSun View Post
    Could be a picture from Red Stick
    My guess is Baton Rouge also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    My guess is Baton Rouge also.
    Would they allow the visiting team's band to do a halftime show? They're not Jacksonville State or Troy.

vCash
    Looking on google, it appears to be at Old Tulane Stadium. Probably Sugar Bowl.