Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Mullen Voice Mail

vCash

Get To the Game This Weekend: Matt Wyatt Tweet

https://twitter.com/radiowyatt/statu...27889978736640

Don?t complain about losing your coach at some point if you don?t show the commitment to build a national title caliber program.

This team has earned it!

Banned
    vCash

Dan Mullen Voice Mail

I just received a call from Coach Mullen, obviously a pre-recorded call through the athletic department, urging me and every Dog fan to be at the game this Saturday. He said he is excited about this team and we have 3 of our last 4 games at Home. He asked that we fill the stadium this Saturday and knows that it is at 11:00 and it?s UMass, but our team and his staff needs and deserves our support!!

Get your asses to Starkville Saturday morning. Back this team and no excuses!!

vCash
    And if you can't make it, give (not try to sell) your tix to people who can use them. In every town, there is a family/kids/ group of people who would take and use those tix.

vCash
    I'll be there.

But if you can't, give your tix (not sell) to people who will use them. There are lots of people who never have the chance to go to games and would love the experience. Especially kids.

vCash
    Just got a recorded call from Dan asking for us to pack DWS Saturday.

Kind of caught me off guard.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I'll be there.

But if you can't, give your tix (not sell) to people who will use them. There are lots of people who never have the chance to go to games and would love the experience. Especially kids.
    Great point, if not you make sure someone is in your seat!

vCash
    There will be that lazy shit of bird fan who will rather sleep in, sit in the air condition and watch it on TV no matter what anyone says. I have never understood spending the money on season tickets and no one being in that seat. The two who sit next to me are not cumming (coming) but they offered me their tickets and my son is bringing two friends.

If you are too lazy or can't go for a good reason give your tickets to someone. Hell give them 20 bucks for gas.

By the way they are a young married couple, I think they are cumming but not coming.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 11-01-2017 at 04:10 PM.

vCash
    No excuse for not having your seats filled for this one. if you can't make it GIVE your tickets to someone who can.

vCash
    These are instances where I wish I lived closer with my family. I love living in Bham metro, but with a 3 year old and an 8 month old it's virtually impossible to make that trip. That's why we've held off on buying season tickets. It sucks but a game like this one would be good to bring them to if it were closer.

vCash
    Like I said, there are a lot tickets on the secondary market. I am laughing at these people asking face value ($35-50). They'll be lucky to get $10 or even give them to someone willing to get up and go.

That's not a knock against State....more so our "fans".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Like I said, there are a lot tickets on the secondary market. I am laughing at these people asking face value ($35-50). They'll be lucky to get $10 or even give them to someone willing to get up and go.

That's not a knock against State....more so our "fans".
    Cheap bastards. It's not worth selling them for 10 bucks. Tell them to just give people the tix to people.

vCash
    Upper level for $2 on vivid seats.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I was considering not going to the game. Now I have to go.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Early games against crap opponents during hunting season have always been an issue. I think that's fairly common throughout the southeast and Midwest.

vCash
    I’m taking four. Dragging my kids along also because it’s the kind of game you make a point of doing that at.

vCash
    We just traveled from Atlanta to Ar to see my grandparents who were transferred to a nursing home in the last week. Doesn't look like we'll have them much longer. Grandpa's 90th bday is friday.

We're leaving here friday afternoon to head to Starkville for the game. :-)

We're going to miss the Bama game for my son's birthday party but we've already given our tickets and gridiron passes to bulldog fans. Hopefully they'll yell loud for us.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Early games against crap opponents during hunting season have always been an issue. I think that's fairly common throughout the southeast and Midwest.
    Not being a dick but we have 7 games. How many other days are there to hunt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    These are instances where I wish I lived closer with my family. I love living in Bham metro, but with a 3 year old and an 8 month old it's virtually impossible to make that trip. That's why we've held off on buying season tickets. It sucks but a game like this one would be good to bring them to if it were closer.
    If you can swing Gridiron Club passes - you could do it. This is our 4th season. They are now 5 and almost 4.

When we started my son was not quite 1, and my daughter was 2. The gridiron works for us because they still don't do well sitting in the seats. We can get out of the heat when we need to. And they have learned how to be at a game. We take turns taking a kid out to watch. So, hubs will watch 2 possessions with one kid and then I'll go out and watch 2 possessions. I bring a few toys and coloring for entertainment. When they were younger, we'd stake out a spot by the O's, sit on them and put the youngest in the middle to contain him. lol. The club has made it where we can bring them.

Last year, they both loved being outside most of the game. My son would stand at the rail and just watch. (Remember it's field level in the endzone). This year we've been tailgating with them too. I can't say enough about how great an experience this has been for our family. Being able to share this together, is something we all enjoy. They love Bully, the cheerleaders, the band and when the players come by after a win. I love that they know the fight song. I love watching them ring a cowbell. And I love that we're passing on a love of the game and State.

We used the orange squishy earplugs when they were little to protect hearing and they got used them.

vCash
    60K in stadium or he gone**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    60K in stadium or he gone**
    Is that paid or actual?****