Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faked evidence used at the COI

vCash

Faked evidence used at the COI

At the COI, Faked texts, facebook posts, private messages, and instagram posts were presented as evidence against Leo. The dummies used the photoshopped pics that appeared on twitter and facebook. What a bunch of morons! The panel was not amused by the stunt, to say the least.

So read these claims from the fan based journalists, saying they will accept the self imposed, and just laugh. If there was anyway they could have made it worse on themselves, they accomplished it.

vCash
    Where are you hearing this info? Because that would be really stupid....even for them.

vCash
    Please little 8lb 6oz baby Jesus let this be true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Where are you hearing this info? Because that would be really stupid....even for them.
    Bump

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    At the COI, Faked texts, facebook posts, private messages, and instagram posts were presented as evidence against Leo. The dummies used the photoshopped pics that appeared on twitter and facebook. What a bunch of morons! The panel was not amused by the stunt, to say the least.

So read these claims from the fan based journalists, saying they will accept the self imposed, and just laugh. If there was anyway they could have made it worse on themselves, they accomplished it.
    Have you got any examples of the public things (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)? Or even cite a few from memory? There's been so many things thrown around that I can't remember any specific examples.

vCash
    They can't possibly be that stupid.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Have you kept up with them? They've been wrong (and stupidly wrong) at every outset.

I usually laugh at our sheep posters who think Ole Miss is the bastion of evil but honestly, I really do think they (OM machine) is in fact that stupid, in this regard. They've gone crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Have you got any examples of the public things (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)? Or even cite a few from memory? There's been so many things thrown around that I can't remember any specific examples.
    Leo saying he got 80k and others. He said he had them in his possession, but couldn't show the proof without outing the source.

vCash
    Maybe it wasn't stupidity in this case. That could have been a last straw effort because they knew they were screwed going in. Faking the evidence and getting caught couldn't affect a harsh sentence all that much, and if they weren't caught it would help.

vCash
    Really?

vCash
    While I don't believe this to be true, it would be hilarious and not as shocking as it once would have been.

To be fair, it has been the Nancy's, spirits, and twitter warriors who have been doing most of the spinning and lying (with possible direction from above). Hard to imagine the University goes in there with evidence that has already been proven false on social media and message boards.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Probably not stupidity but a total act of desperation b/c they knew Leo had them by the red and blue balls.

vCash
    Thank you JDog13 for the info. Always appreciated and you've been spot on many many times. The rest can just go to hell.

vCash
    I’m a little late on this but I heard something on this today. Heard a certain coaches lawyer requested info from a prominent OM insider who gathered “dirt” with some of it being faked. Heard this from an OM guy.
    Last edited by BeastMan; 11-01-2017 at 11:51 AM.

vCash
    Are you talking about that stupid twitter DM that Tay photoshoppped months ago? I'll be honest, those morons are stupid, but there is no way they are that stupid. I honestly don't believe this.

Although it would be hilarious irony if Tay became directly responsible for something bad for OM at the COI.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Are you talking about that stupid twitter DM that Tay photoshoppped months ago? I'll be honest, those morons are stupid, but there is no way they are that stupid. I honestly don't believe this.

Although it would be hilarious irony if Tay became directly responsible for something bad for OM at the COI.
    No idea about anything you just posted. I have a buddy who is an OM private board type of guy who said some of the gathered dirt might have ended up being fake. There was so much craziness going on at that point it sounds plausible. I mean, it’s not a court of law.

vCash
    If they did use an investigation on social media without any real world corroboration, that may in fact be one of the most stupid defenses against the 9 disputed allegations ever.

And I believe they would actually try it. They had to try something...lol

Kinda like the initial hooker call being a butt dial. That didn?t hold up very long. Maybe that?s what Bo Bounds was basing his 10-15 schollie lose and one-year bowl ban on that he was referring to this morning.
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 11-01-2017 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Clarity....and ole miss sux...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    If they did use an investigation on social media without any real world corroboration, that may in fact be one of the most stupid defenses against the 9 disputed allegations ever.

And I believe they would actually try it. They had to try something...lol

Kinda like the initial hooker call being a butt dial. That didn?t hold up very long. Maybe that?s what Bo Bounds was basing his 10-15 schollie lose and one-year bowl ban on that he was referring to this morning.
    If Bounds believes that he's a bigger idiot than most of the OM faithful.

vCash
    Please be true.

vCash
    Bear fans are growing seemingly more and more confident by the day that the sanctions will be light. I've heard several state this week that it will only be a 1-year bowl ban (which they self-imposed) and less than 20 scholarships total.

One thing's for sure.... they haven't been right about anything yet... so it would be a first if they happened to square this one up.