Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "If Mullen's gonna leave this is the year."

vCash
    "If Mullen's gonna leave this is the year."

So this means Bo's saying that if Mullen stays, this nonsensical media whoring him out to every potential job opening will finally end? Can we get that in writing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I am sure if TN throws enough money at Dan then he would leave but does anyone think that TN is going to pay Dan 8 - 10 million dollars? That is probably the number that would make it hard to stay at MSU otherwise the benefits of staying outweigh the headache that is the TN fanbase.
    I believe the ? should be; How much should we pay Dan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    My 2nd cousin.
    Think you could hook a brotha up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    17 BO!!!! I listened to that show for a few years now and I truly believe that he is trying to get away from MS harder than Mullen. He wants to turn himself into a national brand so bad that he is willing to push a bullshit narrative for ratings and run off fans from the place that made him what he is. Most MSU/OM(yeah I said OM, he been bashing your program as well lurkers) people will still listen and be ignorant enough to just tune in. I will not anymore. If you were an outside listener all you hear is a man putting down a state and programs that help pay his bills and if that is what it is then 17 him. I don't need him to pump sunshine where there is none but to make all these bullshit assumptions shows you just how much he is willing to risk sounding stupid for ratings and if I want to listen to stupid people make stupid predictions and statements I can turn on the pecker head monk.

all of that being said.... anyone got a podcast or some suggestion I can listen to in the morning while I get prepped for the day?
    Clay Travis podcast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Dan is already making over $6 mil with his deals and we can match 8-10 mil. Why continue with these idiotic posts that recruits will read?

Why would a coach leave a program where he has and is calling most of the shots? To go to a program as goofy as the bearshart base but with a ton more money boosters who think they know football better than the AD or Coaches?

Some of you have to stop letting the Missittippi Tate attitude get in the way of logical thought. Any coach leaving a 5$5-7 mil low expectation gig for Tennessee deserved everything they get by going to one of the most out of touch fan bases in the nation. Dan would be more likely leave in a straight jacket after being committed to a mental institution than to take the Tenn gig. It would take mental disability of ?straight jacket? level for Dan to take that job.

Jesus Christ someone please lock and delete all of those asinine threads. It?s time for some early fall vacations for some of these posters as well. At least until after early signing period is over.
    Basically what I was saying. Dan would have to get Saban level money before leaving and he would have to understand that it more than likely would be a shitty 3-4 years before getting fired because he didn't win a National Title. Either UT or UF is going to go after Chip and they still won't be happy because it isn't Saban.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Think you could hook a brotha up?
    If I did, that might mean I'd be related to you! I'm not sure I want to go there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Basically what I was saying. Dan would have to get Saban level money before leaving and he would have to understand that it more than likely would be a shitty 3-4 years before getting fired because he didn't win a National Title. Either UT or UF is going to go after Chip and they still won't be happy because it isn't Saban.
    This! I don?t know why people can?t understand this. To get Dan they would have to give him Saban type money. I love Dan but I don?t think hes earned a Saban type paycheck yet. Would one of these schools really be willing to pay him like Saban? I could be wrong but I just don?t see it happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    If I did, that might mean I'd be related to you! I'm not sure I want to go there.
    lol that's cold man