Thread: Jimmy Garopollo to 49ers

vCash

Jimmy Garoppolo to 49ers

For a second round pick. Pretty out of nowhere.

I guess the Kirk Cousins rumors won't be coming true.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 10-30-2017 at 07:35 PM.

vCash
    Still holding out hope that the saints land cousins if brees deal falls through. To be honest, I would take cousins over brees next season. Love brees, but he getting older

vCash
    Brady playing 5 more years or so I don?t blame Jimmy

vCash
    Too bad Kap opted out of his contract
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    That was so dumb on his part.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That was so dumb on his part.
    Dumb is an understatement but I think he's been paid to start all this shit. Plan from the beginning was to get blacklisted so he could try to sue the NFL. He's got backing money wise from somewhere that wants him starting as much shit as possible with the "system". It's really the only thing that makes sense when you look at who his girlfriend is, what happened with her tweeting out that Ray Lewis is an "Uncle Tom" the day after it's rumored the Ravens are about to sign him and the fact he opted outta a ridiculous amount of money. $100 mill contract I believe is what it was. Nobody opts outta that type of money unless they have more coming from somewhere else to do so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Dumb is an understatement but I think he's been paid to start all this shit. Plan from the beginning was to get blacklisted so he could try to sue the NFL. He's got backing money wise from somewhere that wants him starting as much shit as possible with the "system". It's really the only thing that makes sense when you look at who his girlfriend is, what happened with her tweeting out that Ray Lewis is an "Uncle Tom" the day after it's rumored the Ravens are about to sign him and the fact he opted outta a ridiculous amount of money. $100 mill contract I believe is what it was. Nobody opts outta that type of money unless they have more coming from somewhere else to do so.
    Not normally a conspiracy guy, but I also think it's something like this. I think he just doesn't want to play football anymore but doesn't want to leave the spotlight.

...oh, Mullen to Pats backup QB***

vCash
    The crazy thing to me is that Brady is now the only QB on the roster. I wonder who they're going to dig up off the scrap heap to back him up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    The crazy thing to me is that Brady is now the only QB on the roster. I wonder who they're going to dig up off the scrap heap to back him up.
    Belichick has been growing a Brady clone in a secret IMG training facility since 2001. Guy always thinks 10 steps ahead of everyone.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    He opted out bc John Lynch let him know he was going to be cut if he didn't opt out. He was gone regardless.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Hoyer will probably be signed before the day is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Belichick has been growing a Brady clone in a secret IMG training facility since 2001. Guy always thinks 10 steps ahead of everyone.
    This! Every move BB makes is calculated. Not only does he a plan, he has backup plans on top of backup plans.

vCash

Brian Hoyer