Thread: The moofan's are such Moron's...........

vCash

The moofan's are such Moron's...........

They are getting hammered by the NCAA but constantly say we are the ones in trouble. They say we won't be able to get a coach to come to Starkville, when they are the ones looking for a coach. We HAVE one!
    They can't even keep a mascot, but we are the laughing stock of the SEC according to them.
    Do they ever open there eyes and just look around?
    You call them on it and the best they can do is start calling you vulgar names and such. Yep, they are the class of the SEC!
    SO PROUD TO SAY I'M A BULLDOG FAN!

vCash
    Cannot wait to see fitz rush for 200 on those clowns again. We should even let key get a 100 too just for good measure

Banned
    vCash
    To answer your question, no. They never open their eyes. They're the most oblivious fans on the planet. Remember that goofy kid in high school who just wanted to be part of the gang, but tried way too hard and simply couldn't overcome his own goofiness? It's normally the same friend who mistakes being laughed at for being laughed with and is constantly inviting himself places when everybody else is just trying to ditch him. That's who they are to this conference.

vCash
    Ask A&M fans after we whooped that ass in their place if we are a laughing stock.

If I'm Mullen, no knees on Thanksgiving night. No knees, your sorry ass defense better stop my RBs and QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Ask A&M fans after we whooped that ass in their place if we are a laughing stock.

If I'm Mullen, no knees on Thanksgiving night. No knees, your sorry ass defense better stop my RBs and QB.
    I love Mullen; but I might be on the edge of obsession if he does this lol

vCash

I'd want to either see him run it big time or be really aggressive early on and then start taking knees as early as possible.

I don't think Mullen will do either, but you'd have to think he'd be tempted. They start rumors about him all the time and not just recruit dirty, but go out of their way to plant flips. And then to top it all off they get at least two of our players interviewed by the NCAA and then personally attack the players for not lying to cover for UM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I love Mullen; but I might be on the edge of obsession if he does this lol
    I'd die from a euphoria overdose if he took a mic after the game and gave a reenactment of the speech he gave at the end of the 2009 Egg Bowl, "There's only one team on the rise in the State of Mississippi!". That would be the perfect way to kick off the next chapter of the rivalry- a repeat of the statement that drove them to insanity.

vCash
    The best comment I saw over there today was a poster talking about how they'll have no problem attracting a high-level head coach and that he's not really worried about the new coach's recruiting prowess because Freeze has already shown that UMiss has no problems getting good recruits and that the place "recruits itself".

vCash
    Their last 4 hires have been an offensive coordinator in Cut, a position coach in O, retread in Nutt, and an unknown in Freeze. They couldn't even hire a "know" name when they weren't about to be raped by the NCAA. How the hell are they gonna attract a big name now?

Oh and that place really recruits itself alright. They're currently behind USM and Mempho in recruiting rankings. They just make it too damn easy at this point. It's almost not fun making fun of them anymore. Emphasis on the almost.

Banned
    vCash
    And there is zero, ZERO, way OM pays a brand new HC $5,000,000 a year.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash

If we get it to the 1 or 2, let Kobe or Leo run it in just for shits and giggles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    If we get it to the 1 or 2, let Kobe or Leo run it in just for shits and giggles.
    I'd like Leo to line up as a RB just to 17 with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    The best comment I saw over there today was a poster talking about how they'll have no problem attracting a high-level head coach and that he's not really worried about the new coach's recruiting prowess because Freeze has already shown that UMiss has no problems getting good recruits and that the place "recruits itself".
    Are they talking about the hotel with the cash and hookers? I would definitely agree that situation would recruit itself to 17 year old guys.

vCash
    Didn't you mean to 17 17 years old guys????????????
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."