Thread: Mark Emmert article on publics opinion of NCAA

vCash

Mark Emmert article on publics opinion of NCAA

vCash
    Cliff's Notes: Ole Miss is fricked.

vCash
    Mark Emmert to COI: StIck a fork in OM!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Sounds like ole Mark and his posse are gonna release some pent up anger on someone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    Cliff's Notes: REC gonna do werk.
    FIFY
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I have no faith that the NCAA suddenly finds a pair of gonads. after seeing unc walk with a farce of an academic program and no lasting implications I'm convinced that this is just more BS from Emmert. minor sanctions is all that we can hope for at present, there is too much money involved and that drove the unc decision and will for tsun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    I have no faith that the NCAA suddenly finds a pair of gonads. after seeing unc walk with a farce of an academic program and no lasting implications I'm convinced that this is just more BS from Emmert. minor sanctions is all that we can hope for at present, there is too much money involved and that drove the unc decision and will for tsun.
    How many times is it going to have to be repeated that they did exactly the right thing in the UNC investigation? They didn't have a case because the classes in question were available to all students, not just athletes, therefore it wasn't an NCAA issue. UNC's case is not even remotely similar to OM's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    How many times is it going to have to be repeated that they did exactly the right thing in the UNC investigation? They didn't have a case because the classes in question were available to all students, not just athletes, therefore it wasn't an NCAA issue. UNC's case is not even remotely similar to OM's.
    Yep, unless UM proves they cheated to get non athletes ACT passing grades and gave out cash and hookers to that liberal arts major then they are 17ed.

vCash
    when was the last time that the ncaa handed out sanctions that caused you to say 'wow they really threw the book at them'? got far more than I expected. I'll hang up and listen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    when was the last time that the ncaa handed out sanctions that caused you to say 'wow they really threw the book at them'? got far more than I expected. I'll hang up and listen.
    Usc... you know the last case that was even close to OM. They really aren?t that close though... OM is much worse