Thread: new article from Will

vCash

new article from Will

Posted in the CL about why it's worth it to play for Hev. This board should enjoy that one***

No worries, I'm not linking anything.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Say what you want but if Hev was in the Junction when that beer drinking, camo wearing idiot took the belt off it would have ended fast. There would have been no need for police. Just EMT's.

vCash
    Hev is a good coach. We just need to replace his recruiting duties somehow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    This is what I was thinking too. Bad recruiter but good coach. He's really coached them up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Posted in the CL about why it's worth it to play for Hev. This board should enjoy that one***

No worries, I'm not linking anything.
    As I have said before if Hevesy improves his recruiting the criticism will stop. It's pretty much that simple.

No one that has ever critcisized him or has said that he should go has done so just because they want a scapegoat- or my personal favorite, "You just want to piss off Dan". It's because for the most part his recruiting hasn't been up to par and a lot of us realize that if we improve that one very criticial area we can potentially go from an 8 win team to a 10 win team. If he recruits better- everyone wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I hope the rumored Come to Jesus meeting was true and I hope that was sufficient. And I'm not sure how much impact Looney has had in helping him with recruiting. Whatever the case, he does appear to be recruiting better this cycle but he needs to close on Carvin at a bare minimum. And I think he does.

Articles like the one Will wrote only help as well.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Say what you want but if Hev was in the Junction when that beer drinking, camo wearing idiot took the belt off it would have ended fast. There would have been no need for police. Just EMT's.
    Um, could you fill in the people that don’t have a clue what you’re talking about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Um, could you fill in the people that don’t have a clue what you’re talking about?
    How in the world did you miss that video? Some drunk camo wearing idiot was in a fight in the Junction last week. He was swinging a belt. He was pictured earlier with his cooler in a baby stroller while his female significant other was carrying the baby in her arms.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    How in the world did you miss that video? Some drunk camo wearing idiot was in a fight in the Junction last week. He was swinging a belt. He was pictured earlier with his cooler in a baby stroller while his female significant other was carrying the baby in her arms.
    Bama fan?******

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Been on vacation.