Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EliteLeaks has learned the NOI rumor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    I'm convinced the only reason he is on SECN is because that's a daily 4 hour block the network doesn't have to worry about filling with either new content or reruns of spring football games.
    He's "filler". Like that stuff they put in dog food.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Yes and no. He was pro bama to get to the point he is today. I do agree he is not as pro bama as he was before the SEC network.
    I don't know how long you have listened to Finebaum, but I was hearing him run Alabama into the ground long before the SECN. He ran BAMA into the ground during the Stallings era, and Stallings was a fine man and an excellent coach. Im not talking about after the napkin incident with Langham either, Im talking about well before.

In my opinion, he kisses BAMA's butt because he has to at the moment. Saban and BAMA have been so dominant that speaking harshly against the Tide would be foolish. He has slipped a time or two and Saban ate his lunch, and deservedly so. If Paul was to cross Saban the way he crosses other programs and coaches, Saban would cut him off entirely. Paul knows it and can't afford it. Paul needs Saban/BAMA, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Token Bammer; 10-26-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    I'm convinced the only reason he is on SECN is because that's a daily 4 hour block the network doesn't have to worry about filling with either new content or reruns of spring football games.
    I could see that being the case. Paul's show is for the easily manipulated imo. I don't see how someone able to make a coherent thought could possibly want to listen to his crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    I could see that being the case. Paul's show is for the easily manipulated imo. I don't see how someone able to make a coherent thought could possibly want to listen to his crap.
    Agree completely on that. I watched him a couple of times when SECN first launched but realized then what he was all about. Havent watched or listened to him one single time since.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Agree completely on that. I watched him a couple of times when SECN first launched but realized then what he was all about. Havent watched or listened to him one single time since.
    Same. I don't listen at all anymore. He was nearly unbearable before the SECN, but now I literally get a headache listening to his show. It's mind numbing.