Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EliteLeaks has learned the NOI rumor

vCash

EliteLeaks has learned the NOI rumor

that the OM Boards are pushing as delivered to Miss State is 100% fabricated nonsense. This is a structured, organized push from Ole Miss private boards because their higher-ups know how bad the impending sanctions are going to be. This is a desperate attempt to keep this from happening:

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Fo...chool&State=MS

EliteLeaks will continue to keep it's ear to the ground to bring you the absolute best info

vCash
    I assumed those rumors had about as much credibility as any of the other things you read there, including the bit about "Mullen to Tennessee" heating up with an offer of $6M.

They start rumors just like we do.

That recruit committment list is pretty impressive. Does Mississippi not have any 5-stars? It's apparentl that the sanctions against the Bears is paying off for us. I'll bet the top 6, if they were to commit to Alabama, would immediately turn into 5-star players.
    Last edited by RocketDawg; 10-25-2017 at 06:50 PM.

vCash
    Yup. Heard the disgruntled OM fan on Finebaum today. Told Finebaum that Mullen would leave because 2 LBs were under investigation at MSU. Guy sounded like he had just smoked a pack and drank a bottle of cough syrup for lunch.

They are scared shitless right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yup. Heard the disgruntled OM fan on Finebaum today. Told Finebaum that Mullen would leave because 2 LBs were under investigation at MSU. Guy sounded like he had just smoked a pack and drank a bottle of cough syrup for lunch.

Smoked a pack of what? Joints?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Smoked a pack of what? Joints?
    Or crack. Thought he may throw up in the call.

vCash
    Ha. I just can't stand to watch Finebaum's program. I think the average educational level of callers in must be ... no schooling at all. It's amazing they even know how to use a telephone.

vCash

Is this the same guy that said Mullen would be in jail after the egg bowl?

vCash
    6 is low for Marcus Murphy.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    That recruit committment list is pretty impressive.
    Gonna be even better next class. We have a chance to REALLY leave OM ass in the DUST!!!!
    We're living in the good ole days! Treasure every moment fellows!!

I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.

- Andy (The Office)

vCash
    My favorite thing on that page is that there are currently 13 committed to Mississippi State, all essentially in the top half of the list.

My second favorite thing on that page is that OM currently has precisely as many of the top 50 recruits as their new rivals, USM, Tulane, and Arkansas State.

My third favorite thing on the list is that Memphis is currently out-recruiting OM by 50%.

Hail State.

Banned
    vCash
    I haven't watched Finebaum since the launch week of SECN. I have no clue why any MSU fan would ever watch that shit? Do y'all listen to Bama football radio stations too?

vCash
    If there was anything remotely true the CL would be all over it since it's Miss State.

vCash
    I don’t know a single person that actually watches Finebaum Not a single person

vCash
    Like I said yesterday. 100% fabricated. From the horses mouth who would know. And he doesn’t lie like some do in other programs.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I haven't watched Finebaum since the launch week of SECN. I have no clue why any MSU fan would ever watch that shit? Do y'all listen to Bama football radio stations too?
    Finebaum is not pro BAMA. Finebaum is pro Finebaum. He will whore himself out to whatever narrative will get him ratings. If it's to kiss BAMA's butt for a season, then good. If trashing BAMA, then good. He doesn't care, and has no loyalty to anyone or anything but himself. He's a whore, and he knows literally NOTHING about football, and his radio show talks nearly zero about actual football as a result. There isn't a bigger fraud in sports than Finebaum.

Banned
    vCash
    Murphy is a 4 star! OM has 2 commitments in the top 50. TWO!!! They will say and do anything at this moment. Problem is that no players and coaches believe their bullshit. I don't give two shits if 247 or Rivals or whoever 4 or 5 stars our recruits. Polls and rankings ar a popularity contest, so don't buy into it.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    Those ASSCLOWNS are hilarious !!!

vCash
    nailed it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    Finebaum is not pro BAMA. Finebaum is pro Finebaum. He will whore himself out to whatever narrative will get him ratings. If it's to kiss BAMA's butt for a season, then good. If trashing BAMA, then good. He doesn't care, and has no loyalty to anyone or anything but himself. He's a whore, and he knows literally NOTHING about football, and his radio show talks nearly zero about actual football as a result. There isn't a bigger fraud in sports than Finebaum.
    Yes and no. He was pro bama to get to the point he is today. I do agree he is not as pro bama as he was before the SEC network.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    I'm convinced the only reason he is on SECN is because that's a daily 4 hour block the network doesn't have to worry about filling with either new content or reruns of spring football games.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!