Thread: Scoreboard club question

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

Scoreboard club question

So I have an opportunity to sit in the scoreboard club for the Alabama game. Can anyone tell me what that entails? What are the perks for those seats? Can I BYOB the day before? Can I stand on the rail down behind the endzone instead of my seat? I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth the price. Thanks in advance.

vCash
    It is awesome!! Kind of wish I had never gone the one time. Kinda ruined the other seats. You don?t have to use your chair back and you can load up the locker the afternoon before.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Awesome. Is there a certain time you have to be there by the day before to load the locker up?

vCash
    I think the time is from like 4 to 8pm the day before. Also, you cant put soft-sided coolers in the lockers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Awesome. Is there a certain time you have to be there by the day before to load the locker up?
    Yes. Locker servicing is something like 4-6 or 4-8 the Friday before home games. If you're borrowing the pass/locker, you should probably have the owner notify bulldog suites to add you to the list so the attendant will unlock the locker for you.

vCash
    If you plan to do that, make sure you get the locker key from whoever you're getting your seat from. Also, you can't just drink beer from a can ... all drinks have to be in an opaque cup. That's because drinking alcohol is illegal on the campus (too bad drinkers don't follow that rule like smokers have).

They always send an email out to the seat owner the day before "servicing" with times and instructions. Get the seat owner to forward that to you, but as I recall, it's sometime in the afternoon. You can't take anything in on game day.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Thanks for the tips. He is going to let me use his locker key for the game, so I assume I won't need to let the staff know anything. Where all are you allowed to stand to see the game with scoreboard club tickets? Are you allowed on the field level or is that just for gridiron club members?

vCash
    Thanks for the tips. He is going to let me use his locker key for the game, so I assume I won't need to let the staff know anything. Where all are you allowed to stand to see the game with scoreboard club tickets? Are you allowed on the field level or is that just for gridiron club members?
    I'm in the regular club level so don't know for sure, but I seem recall that you only have access to the scoreboard club and not the field level or the patio area (or whatever that's called). I know they won't let us go the the scoreboard club or any of the other end zone areas, and they can't come to the east side club. I suppose you could stand down front at the rail as long as you don't block the view of somebody who's sitting in their seat.

In years past, you had to get a wristband when you entered the club area. That's not necessary any more, but if you leave the area be sure and get one so you can get back in.

It shouldn't be necessary to tell anybody if you have the key.

I don't think anybody answered your question about the perqs ... you get all the food and drink you want. If it's there, you can get it. This year, in regular club, the food quality has increased about 10 orders of magnitude and I assume the Scoreboard Club uses the same caterer. The burgers are really good this year ... they must be using better quality beef or something.
    Last edited by RocketDawg; 10-25-2017 at 06:44 PM.

vCash
    The scoreboard club is great. You honestly don't even need the locker key once you have put all your liquor in the day before- they have an attendant with a key to all the lockers that will unlock for you when you want to go get fixed up.

Word of advice: You can't take remaining alcohol with you after the game. If you have a handle of whiskey there and only consume a quarter of it, you can't just grab the handle and walk out with it after the game. They keep it there.

Food is great, service is great, I personally think the views are great.

Enjoy!!

vCash
    You can't go down to the field level Gridiron Club but the Scoreboard Club has tiered standing rails on each side of the seats. It has a shelf to sit your drink or plate on. I have never had a problem finding a place to stand if that's what I wanted to do. Food is pretty good, AC and heat is great for the inclement weather games, wife wouldn't sit anywhere else, so yeah its worth it for me.

vCash
    If anyone wants to try out the Scoreboard Club for the U Mass game, I've got 2 tickets for sale. Send me a text at 601 910-7694 if interested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I'm in the regular club level so don't know for sure, but I seem recall that you only have access to the scoreboard club and not the field level or the patio area (or whatever that's called). I know they won't let us go the the scoreboard club or any of the other end zone areas, and they can't come to the east side club. I suppose you could stand down front at the rail as long as you don't block the view of somebody who's sitting in their seat.

In years past, you had to get a wristband when you entered the club area. That's not necessary any more, but if you leave the area be sure and get one so you can get back in.

It shouldn't be necessary to tell anybody if you have the key.

I don't think anybody answered your question about the perqs ... you get all the food and drink you want. If it's there, you can get it. This year, in regular club, the food quality has increased about 10 orders of magnitude and I assume the Scoreboard Club uses the same caterer. The burgers are really good this year ... they must be using better quality beef or something.
    They don't do wristbands this year. I'm assuming the scoreboard club is doing the same as the gridiron club on that. They stamp your arm with a stamp visible under the black light instead. And we have a pass we wear on a lanyard, but you don't have to keep that on.

I think someone already answered but the field level area is just for the gridiron club. You have to have a pass to that club to use that area.

And yes, all the food and drinks you want while you're there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dmdezigns View Post
    They don't do wristbands this year. I'm assuming the scoreboard club is doing the same as the gridiron club on that. They stamp your arm with a stamp visible under the black light instead. And we have a pass we wear on a lanyard, but you don't have to keep that on.

I think someone already answered but the field level area is just for the gridiron club. You have to have a pass to that club to use that area.

And yes, all the food and drinks you want while you're there.
    The scoreboard is a little different, you only need a wrist band if you leave the scoreboard club and want to come back. I moved my tickets from the west side plus gridiron to the Scoreboard club his year. Do not regret it one bit. The view is spectacular in my opinion.