Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcement of NCAA Sanctions on ole miss...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    The NCAA had zero case against unc. Why is this still brought up and compared? Ugh

This. This. This. The only reason NC skated is because they proved that it wasn't only athletes getting to take sop courses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    This is a weak ass thread....

I?d like to see:
    1. Penalties come down (2 yr bowl ban & 30 schollies) 2 weeks before EB.
    2. What few decent players they have transfer. (Dibs on AJ & Little)...
    3. Week of EB, Harvey Updyke?s car breaks down just outside Oxford, & he thumbs a ride into town from a truck driver that works for Monsanto...
    4. EB takes place.

�� dee rop
    I bet he'd get a hard on in the grove.... The Roundup Roundup
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    The NCAA had zero case against unc. Why is this still brought up and compared? Ugh
    The saving grace for UNC was the actual benefits were for the entire student population, it wasn't limited to athletes. The NCAA can't do anything to force universities to make their classes harder. They are only worried about if the schools are giving athletes advantages to keep them eligible. If a school offers a degree in basket weaving that is graded on nothing but effort then there isn't anything they can do.

It is like if the NCAA came down on Ole Miss for giving out a shit degree in Engineering. We all know that degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on but it isn't the NCAA's business.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Fairness? I had to endure hearing how great of a recruiter freeze was for four years when in reality he was a adulterer, lying, fake christian, cheating clown. Screw fairness when it comes to Ole Miss. I hope the NCAA cuts their nuts out and stick them in their mouth.
    The important thing to remember is, it wasn't Hugh Freeze that came up with this master plan to cheat his ass off. The Network runs the Athletic Department and basically hired Hugh to implement Their Plan. The university is corrupt all the way up to the chancellor who was basically hired to look the other way. Dan Jones wasn't going along with being morally bankrupt so they ran him off. There isn't another program that is as systematic in their corruption as the University of Mississippi Landsharts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I want it to come out before so the commentators can talk about it ad nauseum during our game.
    I wish we could release it on our Jumbotron as we take a knee in the 4th quarter similar to From Dixon With Love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    I bet he'd get a hard on in the grove.... The Roundup Roundup
    Harvey would be like "Grove? What Grove?"

vCash
    If this were to be released before the Egg Bowl those in charge need to be preparing the in game music selections now. I say we start off with Money for Nothing. What else should be played?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarDawg View Post
    If this were to be released before the Egg Bowl those in charge need to be preparing the in game music selections now. I say we start off with Money for Nothing. What else should be played?
    Take The Money And Run
    You Got Another Thing Coming
    Call Me Maybe

vCash
    I Fought the Law, and the Law Won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I wish we could release it on our Jumbotron as we take a knee in the 4th quarter similar to From Dixon With Love.
    With a special message from LL and Kobe Jones about sportsmanship and fair play.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Holier Than Thou - Metallica

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    The saving grace for UNC was the actual benefits were for the entire student population, it wasn't limited to athletes. The NCAA can't do anything to force universities to make their classes harder. They are only worried about if the schools are giving athletes advantages to keep them eligible. If a school offers a degree in basket weaving that is graded on nothing but effort then there isn't anything they can do.

It is like if the NCAA came down on Ole Miss for giving out a shit degree in Engineering. We all know that degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on but it isn't the NCAA's business.
    If you don't believe the statement concerning the easy classes take as look at the general studies degree that many om Players are listed in. That degree was created for adults to get a degree to advance in their jobs. See the qualifications for that degree yet the QB was listed with no degree of study.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I Fought the Law, and the Law Won.
    Winner!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Holier Than Thou - Metallica
    I prefer King Nothing

vCash
    Freeze Frame

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    With a special message from LL and Kobe Jones about sportsmanship and fair play.
    ^^^^this would be epic

vCash
    How about "House of the Rising Sun"-special dedication to hugh freeze

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    How about "House of the Rising Sun"-special dedication to hugh freeze
    I actually prefer Gods Gonna Cut You Down to be dedicated to Hugh

Banned
    vCash
    "Send Lawyers, Guns & Money"

(Dad, get me out of this!) (The shit has hit the fan!)
    Last edited by Bully13; 10-25-2017 at 01:04 PM.

vCash
    I actually prefer Gods Gonna Cut You Down to be dedicated to Hugh
    That'll work too!