Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Announcement of NCAA Sanctions on ole miss...

vCash
    I'm not worried about their fans if the sanctions are announced before the egg bowl.
    I am worried about their players taking cheap shots and baiting us into fights. I don't want a bench clearing brawl that makes us ineligible for a bowl game like they are.
    It's like what they say when fighting someone with nothing to lose. They will stoop to levels that we haven't seen before and I don't want us dragged through that
    I know we have good, smart players but sometimes good people can be baited into acting out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    I'm not worried about their fans if the sanctions are announced before the egg bowl.
    I am worried about their players taking cheap shots and baiting us into fights. I don't want a bench clearing brawl that makes us ineligible for a bowl game like they are.
    It's like what they say when fighting someone with nothing to lose. They will stoop to levels that we haven't seen before and I don't want us dragged through that
    I know we have good, smart players but sometimes good people can be baited into acting out
    I really hope the players wouldn?t do that. Most of them are friends with each other and I?m bettering know the truth. If it becomes obvious that is what they are doing you put in the third string and tell them happy knee and head hunting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Whats the over/under on how many OM fans actually show up for the egg bowl? and another over/under on how many fans over 40 years of age get in a brawl? From my experience, most egg bowl fights actually involve old men.
    You haven?t been to the right Egg Bowl. The Dick Shafter Pace game comes to mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
    Open the game up with "Money" by Pink Floyd. Throw in a little "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley
    Mr. Telephone Man....New Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I really hope the players wouldn?t do that. Most of them are friends with each other and I?m bettering know the truth. If it becomes obvious that is what they are doing you put in the third string and tell them happy knee and head hunting.
    Damn Vegas, how old are you? For years the pre-game brawl was just part of it. In 1973 we had a big bruising running back named Wayne Jones, when the brawl started he ripped off his helmet and rushed into the melee, the only player without his helmet on. 2 UM players kicked his a$$, Wayne was a helluva running back, but not the brightest bulb on the tree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Damn Vegas, how old are you? For years the pre-game brawl was just part of it. In 1973 we had a big bruising running back named Wayne Jones, when the brawl started he ripped off his helmet and rushed into the melee, the only player without his helmet on. 2 UM players kicked his a$$, Wayne was a helluva running back, but not the brightest bulb on the tree.
    I understand fights and brawls, but I?m talking about intentionally trying to severely injure someone. I know Elston tried to injure Dak, but I try to hold on to the belief that most players are not that dirty.

vCash
    I suspect there will be more fighting in the stands than on the field. I hope MSU PD will bring in the HP before that starts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejlector84sports View Post
    I suspect there will be more fighting in the stands than on the field. I hope MSU PD will bring in the HP before that starts.
    There won't be many fights in the stands because there won't be many Confederate Bear Sharks there.

Banned
    vCash
    We all throw Ole Piss down the gutter but State cheats also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_power56 View Post
    In before the ban! See you later um Reb,Bear,Shart whatever you call yourselves this week.

vCash
    Coach34 ban this ass wipe!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Coach34 ban this ass wipe!!!
    AGREED..... Sounds like ole ya.... or chuckie poo

Banned
    vCash
    Roll tide

vCash
    Roll tide
    I?m impressed you can type while Yancy is taking you from behind.

vCash
    Roll tide
    Please, you don't want any of our resident Tiders. You are a Reb and pathic as a troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Please, you don't want any of our resident Tiders. You are a Reb and pathic as a troll.
    I take it this cat (56) is no longer with us....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I take it this cat (56) is no longer with us....
    Hasn?t been banned yet. Yancy must want oral and he can?t see to type right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Remember the NCAA usually drops the sanctions bomb on Fridays. So we have 10/28, 11/03, 11/10, 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8..... College is out for Christmas bteak.
    So my guess:.
    1. 11/17 -- is my guess
    2. NCAA drop 12:01 am Friday November 24, 2017.
    Just hours after the EB. Would be funny.
    OR
    Drop the NCAA COI penalities at kick off.

Either way... The NCAA is going to drop and all the crying will start.
    Is the drop dead date for NCAA to issue sanctions on 12/8? What is the drop dead date?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsmsu View Post
    Is the drop dead date for NCAA to issue sanctions on 12/8? What is the drop dead date?
    When they get good and ready.