Thread: They just can't help themselves....

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash

They just can't help themselves....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Got to have it all and right now, always looking for that quick score. Don't drop the soap Scotty.

Banned
    vCash
    Dang, again? I remember when he went to the pokey the first time. Guy doesn't learn his lesson.

I'm still surprised that guy was able to con MORE people in Destin, after the first time around. It's like they never learn, or they just forget.

vCash
    Pathetic! On the other hand, who would do business with this guy?

vCash
    Geez fool me once shame on you fool me twice.........

vCash
    Who the crap gets 50 years probation????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I agree Mimi. His lawyer must have sucked. I've never seen anyone get more than 3 years probation for white collar crime.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Every red blooded American male when they say, "I do"! Some just don't live out their sentence!

Mimi, I'm just kidding! Please don't tell on me!

vCash
    Way back....was something about putting out jar at check out places for donations (can't remember the "cause") and a certain person would go around and collect the jars. You can figure out the rest....

Some people just have larceny in their hearts....and that is the way they are.

vCash
    Every red blooded American male when they say, "I do"! Some just don't live out their sentence!

Smarty-pants.... My grandparents where married for over 65 years. My parents are working on 56.... So there is hope for some of you.

vCash

I'm 28 years into my second sentence. I'm a repeat offender!

vCash
    Wasn't this guy one of the original reports that everything was fine for Ole Miss and that State was somehow in trouble?

Maybe they're all con-men?

vCash
    Smarty-pants.... My grandparents where married for over 65 years. My parents are working on 56.... So there is hope for some of you.
    My grandparents were almost married 75 when my grandmother died about a month ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Wasn't this guy one of the original reports that everything was fine for Ole Miss and that State was somehow in trouble?

Maybe they're all con-men?
    Yep
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    So both earned their freedom? Or does the sentence, once completed, just get renewed?
    Downvotes_Hype