I can't remember a season were every team except one (USCe) thinks they are going to be better or atleast as good as they were the previous season. We are going to be better but so is everyone else so I am not sure we move up much in the standings. Missouri is going to be much much better. LSU is very happy with their hire so is Vandy. Bama always seems to beat us. Auburn has 19 players on their roster including walk-ons and a very tough place to play when the fans are excited for a good team. aTm fans all think they have the second best team in the league so does Arkansas so does Florida. Ole Miss thinks they have their best team in 7-8 years. Tennessee overachieved big time last year and they return basically their entire roster with new additions. Basically we have to take a jump like Missouri is about to if we wan't to be flirting with postseason play. I don't mean to throw rain on a parade here but temper your expectations a little cause the SEC is going to be cutthroat 1-14 like we have never seen before. With all that said I am still wooly on Howland especially after he plucked Reggie Perry from Arkansas and is now it looks to be in the final two for 4* Hamilton outta North Carolina. If we don't see a big jump in wins this year just remember we keep getting 4-5* players with Howland and it is only a matter of time before that translates to NCAA tourney level basketball. Hopefully that is this year. We will see very soon.