Thread: So both LSU and Bama is taking the week off.

vCash

So both LSU and Bama is taking the week off.

LSU is still going to get that ass spanked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    LSU is still going to get that ass spanked.
    They always do before they play each other.

vCash
    Yep, and Bammer needed it. Those cats are banged up.

That being said, I look forward to their 1 dimensional offense & their D (That OM ran on)...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I hadn't been paying close attention but ... Bama banged up?? How'd that happen? Outside of FSU & TAM they hadn't played much more than a few girls soccer teams so far ****** Saban better toughen those boys up *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Yep, and Bammer needed it. Those cats are banged up.

That being said, I look forward to their 1 dimensional offense & their D (That OM ran on)...
    Yep. Ole miss ran it right down their throats. LSU is not a good team. That's why we curb stomped them. Bama gonna humiliate them.

vCash
    I think Saban bitched enough that the SEC scheduling people got the hint. Alabama will still kill LSU though.

vCash
    If tsun runs it down their throats bama will make them choke as they go deeper through the tigers anus with the run. there are a lot of folks in tigerland that think that they will beat bama, I'll bet the house on this one and I am not a betting man.

vCash
    When playing OM stopping the run is not the priority at all. You sell out to stop the passing game. Having said that LSU isn't good but they were talented enough to beat an Auburn team that skulldrug us.

I don't think they will beat Bama but I would be as happy as an LSU fan if they did. If LSU beats BAMA then we have a shot to win the West if we beat Bama as well and run the table. We would have the tie breaker over Bama, LSU, and aTm. We would just need Auburn to lose two more in conference.
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 10-24-2017 at 11:57 AM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I think Saban bitched enough that the SEC scheduling people got the hint. Alabama will still kill LSU though.
    Yep, the conference had to do something about giving almost all the SEC opponents and open date before playing Bammer...

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I hadn't been paying close attention but ... Bama banged up?? How'd that happen? Outside of FSU & TAM they hadn't played much more than a few girls soccer teams so far ****** Saban better toughen those boys up *****
    Lost two LBs and TE for the year... the best DL has been out for several games... one of the RBs and LBs are just now getting up to full speed...

It happens....

No.