He's a "great coach at an average program"

Then I switched to another channel

vCash
    17 finebaum.

Banned
    vCash
    Let's get him fired

vCash
    Hey he called us an average program. We are moving up in his eyes then*******

Finebaum and chizik must be lovers.

Both of them can kiss my butt!

I don?t watch that jerk.

Banned
    vCash
    All that matters is what Dan Mullen thinks/says. If we ever want to move up as a program, Mullen (or other coaches like him) have to be willing to stay and build said program. If they aren't, what else can you do, at least in the short term? I hope Mullen wants to stay, I really do. But post-2015 is still pretty fresh on my mind.

Same way if we ever want to shut up the talking the heads who says we can't be more than an 8 win program. We are going to have to win more than 8 games for multiple years in a row to prove it.

vCash
    The octopod has made it a personal affair to snub us. I'm about ready to hire an old man to whip his ass.

vCash
    Interesting, the Confederate Bear Sharks are singing that same tune. I guess he got his orders.

Banned
    vCash
    The funniest thing I've ever seen in my life was when Saban verbally slapped the taste out of Finebaum's mouth during an interview a couple years back over something Paul had said off air about a couple of Bama players. Watching Paul refuse to make eye contact was priceless. We know who pays your bills, ya little whore.
    Last edited by Pollodawg; 10-23-2017 at 05:55 PM.

vCash
    Tennessee is a better job than Mississippi State, but IMO it's not a good enough job for Mullen to leave with what he has coming back in 2018, with Keytaon on campus, & the 2019 Mississippi class.

The truth is that Mullen has a blank check to be at MSU for as long as he wants to be here. He has the formula figured out & we'll never fire him. He can coach at MSU for 20+ years.

At Tennessee, he has to win over the next 3-5 years or he'll be gone. With what MSU has & can offer Mullen, Tennessee just isn't worth it.

Mullen will leave MSU if he believes the job he is taking can get him consistently in the national championship race & Tennessee doesn't offer that. When run correctly, Tennessee is a 9-10 win program. Well, Mullen basically has MSU at an 8 win program & sometimes 9. So he is going to leave MSU for 1 extra win a year & Bama still on his schedule? LOL. That makes no sense. I think Tennessee would have a much greater chance of landing Mullen if they got rid of the 3rd Sat in Oct game.

Now, if Texas, Penn State, Ohio State, Bama, UGA, Florida, LSU, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame (for more reasons than football), or Florida State comes after Mullen, then I'll be worried, because those schools offer him enough upside to leave MSU.

Again, TN is a better program than MSU, but not to the extent that would make Mullen leaving his blank check at MSU worth it.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-23-2017 at 05:59 PM.

vCash
    I just can’t see a way Mullen goes to Tennessee. I’ll bet my little VCash on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    The funniest thing I've ever seen in my life was when Saban verbally slapped the taste out of Finebaum's mouth during an interview a couple years back over something Paul had said off air about a couple of Bama players. Watching Paul put his head down and stare at the desk was priceless. We know who pays your bills, ya little whore.
    Yep and that?s exactly what he is, bought and paid for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Tennessee is a better job than Mississippi State, but IMO it's not a good enough job for Mullen to leave with what he has coming back in 2018, with Keytaon on campus, & the 2019 Mississippi class.

The truth is that Mullen has a blank check to be at MSU for as long as he wants to be here. He has the formula figured out & we'll never fire him. He can coach at MSU for 20+ years.

At Tennessee, he has to win over the next 3-5 years or he'll be gone. With what MSU has & can offer Mullen, Tennessee just isn't worth it.

Mullen will leave MSU if he believes the job he is taking can get him consistently in the national championship race & Tennessee doesn't offer that. When run correctly, Tennessee is a 9-10 win program. Well, Mullen basically has MSU at an 8 win program & sometimes 9. So he is going to leave MSU for 1 extra win a year & Bama still on his schedule? LOL. That makes no sense. I think Tennessee would have a much greater chance of landing Mullen if they got rid of the 3rd Sat in Oct game.

Now, if Texas, Penn State, Ohio State, Bama, UGA, Florida, LSU, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame (for more reasons than football), or Florida State comes after Mullen, then I'll be worried, because those schools offer him enough upside to leave MSU.

Again, TN is a better program than MSU, but not to the extent that would make Mullen leaving his blank check at MSU worth it.
    No it is not a better program. Just stop with the need to always try to be o smartest guy in room. MSU is top half of SEC, Tennessee is bottom 5 of SEC

vCash
    I agree on PSU, Flarda, and MEEEEchigan

vCash
    I believe Dan is extremely intelligent. If he were to take that train wreck in Knoxville I would have to re evaluate how smart I believe he is.

vCash
    Chiz gets sloppy 2nds after Freeze gets first shot

vCash

TN is not a better program than MSU now and hasn't been for several years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    TN is not a better program than MSU now and hasn't been for several years.
    You are correct, Sir!

vCash

Why the __________ would you want to deal with the TN Fans and rocky top.. There is not much money at TN... Ole paullll stirring the pot AGAIN....

vCash
    Mullen would have to change the way he recruits if he went to Tennessee because the raw talent in their backyard isn't nearly what it is here. If he were to go to Tenn and stick with the "no promises, work hard to earn your spot" pitch, he would not be successful and would be fired within 4-5 years. He's a smart guy and I think he knows that. If he ever does leave, I doubt it will be for somewhere other than an elite program that recruits itself.