Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN FPI Gives MSU at 57.1% Chance Of Beating A&M

vCash

ESPN FPI Gives MSU at 57.1% Chance Of Beating A&M

Interesting. Other than Jake Wimberly's shitty College Football Hour Glass, all the reputable analytics are calling for MSU to win this football game.

Of course, Wimberly & his garbage analytics picked A&M to win the game on his show today, but it's interesting how much the reputable algorithms with real mathematicians believe in MSU here.

Again Mittittippi media, you aren't any more realistic than fan boys if you are constantly light & conservative on MSU predictions while fan boys are heavy. A miss is a miss. Many of you lack credibility because you are ALWAYS light.

Check out this garbage

vCash
    Jake uses this stupid home made analytics. I can't listen to his show any more. If he was that smart and it worked that great he would be in Vagas living as a million air.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Jake uses this stupid home made analytics. I can't listen to his show any more. If he was that smart and it worked that great he would be in Vagas living as a million air.
    He obviously missing some fairly large variables to his algorithm, unless he's smarter than ESPN

vCash
    Wish Jake would put out some more videos explaining why rankin sucks. #clown

vCash
    Ah jake wimberly the jean chizik of Mississippi sports media. Drew Lock and Kyle Shurmur the 2 highest rated qbs in the sec? Hahahahaha! That says all you need to about his analytics.

vCash
    Think it also said we had a greater than 50% chance of being UGA between the hedges.

I just don't see us beating aTm at kyle field. Hope I'm wrong. I don't think they can throw the ball all that well, but Christian Kirk is a monstar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Think it also said we had a greater than 50% chance of being UGA between the hedges.

I just don't see us beating aTm at kyle field. Hope I'm wrong. I don't think they can throw the ball all that well, but Christian Kirk is a monstar.
    My guess is that the FPI is stronger at this point in the season than it was in week 4. A&M is clearly not UGA

If we can keep Kirk from beating us & Mond from breaking long runs, we win the football game.

The key to winning this game is not beating ourselves on offense & making A&M drive the field.

My guess is that most people's bad feeling about this game has more do with how we played at Auburn & UGA than it does with how we match up against A&M. A&M is nowhere near as talented or as good as Auburn or UGA

Banned
    vCash
    We play play like crap in Kyle Field. I ain't confident.

vCash
    Pretty sure they gave us a 55% chance to win the Georgia game and we saw how that turned out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    We play play like crap in Kyle Field. I ain't confident.
    We've only played there twice & the first time I thought we played pretty well. That was the game that Dak was injured & we lost a shoot out to Manziel. Honestly, I thought that was the game in which the 2014 was born.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-23-2017 at 11:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Pretty sure they gave us a 55% chance to win the Georgia game and we saw how that turned out
    So Jake Wimberly's formula is better than ESPN's?

Also, what if the UGA & Auburn games are just a small sample size in which we played like dog shit?

Has anyone thought about that?

What if all the analytics, talent, etc point in our direction & we just played terribly?

Is that too difficult to believe?
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-23-2017 at 11:56 AM.

vCash
    BTW, Clay Travis is the only media member I've seen nail the SEC Power Rankings. Not sure what is so difficult about this

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/s...baugh-edition/

vCash
    The last time at Kyle Field our Diaz defense let us down: Hawk Tackling. We missed tackles all over the damn place.

This defense is way better then Manny's 2010 unit. That 2015 group was lacking in a lot of areas. We contain Mond and Kirk and we have a legit shot of pulling this off.

And Wimberly is straight up jackass.

vCash
    Here are my analytics. It appears that on paper that only thing that MSU doesn't do significantly better than A&M is throw the football & that is most likely because we don't try as much as they do.

cough, cough

Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-23-2017 at 12:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Wish Jake would put out some more videos explaining why rankin sucks. #clown
    His videos are a joke.

vCash
    Wow. Is it possible to disagree with someone without them being "shit" or a "clown"?

Discourse of any kind has gone to hell these days.

How many games has Wimberly picked wrong on us this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Wow. Is it possible to disagree with someone without them being "shit" or a "clown"?

My guess would be the LSU game and he probably missed terribly on the La Tec & KY game spread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post

Sorry, Jake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Sorry, Jake
    No problem, Mrs. Shotgun.