Thread: ESPN FPI Gives MSU at 57.1% Chance Of Beating A&M

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    I think we very well could win the game, but we arent going to Kyle Field and ''rolling'' or blowing out A&M it just aint gonna happen. Bama couldnt do it and neither are we. Its gonna take us playing very well or A&M playing like shit. I think we have a shot but some of us need to temper our expectations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think we very well could win the game, but we arent going to Kyle Field and ''rolling'' or blowing out A&M it just aint gonna happen. Bama couldnt do it and neither are we. Its gonna take us playing very well or A&M playing like shit. I think we have a shot but some of us need to temper our expectations
    True B-Man, but will we get the same level of juice A&M gave Bama? If we do then I don't think we win but if they have a little rust from the bye week we could go in and force them to do Grantham's favorite thing: play from behind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    True B-Man, but will we get the same level of juice A&M gave Bama? If we do then I don't think we win but if they have a little rust from the bye week we could go in and force them to do Grantham's favorite thing: play from behind.
    Alabama gave too little of a shit in that game. It didn’t matter what kind of “juice” A&M had. A&M is not a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Alabama gave too little of a shit in that game. It didn’t matter what kind of “juice” A&M had. A&M is not a good team.
    I think that's a fair observation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Bama didn’t give a shit about that game and Hurts missed two wide open receivers that were sure fire touchdowns. I love how A&M gets so much hype from a game in which anyone would have hung with Bama (they played their D- game). Remember, that was the infamous “Rat Poison” quote from Saban in the post game press conference. Alabama played like absolute dog shit and A&M still was down two touchdowns for most of the game. It really wasn’t in doubt. A&M won by 7 over an ass South Carolina team and took a shitty Arkansas team to overtime to beat them. Oh but it’s because we lost to Auburn and UGA so convincingly is why people think we suck. Games in which we played like shit and Auburn and UGA played the best games of their year. Why couldn’t we of brought our A game to those games? That’s what sucks because that is what is shaping perception of where we are now. We would have to beat Bama too to even change it because of a couple of blow outs.