Thread: I just heard a great description of the Magnolia Bowl trophy....

vCash

I just heard a great description of the Magnolia Bowl trophy....

?That is some Cracker Barrel quality craftsmanship right there.? That is the best I?ve heard yet.

Banned
    vCash
    Lol

vCash
    Angola Prison Shop Project wasn't too bad either.

vCash
    Watching LSU carry it around while the magnolia falls off cracks me up every time I see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    ?That is some Cracker Barrel quality craftsmanship right there.? That is the best I?ve heard yet.
    Purchased at a Stuckys

vCash

Canton flea market quality

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Purchased at a Stuckys
    Nm

vCash
    LSU Football should be embarrassed to even acknowledge it.
    There needs to be a presser this morning from the president of the university or Alleva and say we are moving on from this stupid shit..

vCash
    Percentage of the LSU fan base that, even after Saturday night, know that thing even exists??? ...and go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Watching LSU carry it around while the magnolia falls off cracks me up every time I see it.
    Link?

vCash
    I found the truth nehind it... the trophy is actually a second generation trophy created by a Bear alumnus and furniture maker in 2013 because the Rebels broke the old one. This new one was commissioned by Ross the Djork. Story about the "artist" is here:

The old one and this woodworking project....
    https://theknightswhosay.wordpress.c...u-vs-ole-miss/

vCash
    Going forward.
    Every time this game is played in Baton Rouge it will be know as Homecoming .. just don't schedule Troy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I always thought it looked like the Jenna Jameson busted mud flaps bowl.

vCash
    I hope LSU deposited that thing in the Mississippi River on the way back to BR.

vCash
    LSU to OM, "We regret to tell you that the Magnolia trophy, was inadvertently left under the rear wheel of the team bus and crushed beyond repair. Sadly, when the driver heard the crumpling, he mistakenly placed the bus into reverse and backed the bus over the trophy, damaging it a second time. In respect of magnolia bowl tradition, The trophy remnants were interred into the Mississippi river just north of the Dow facility at Plaquemine, LA. This was our fault and the trophy will be replaced with new trophy designed at no charge to OM by a local Baton Rouge Popeye's franchise holder. We trust you will find the trophy, which will be constructed out of used Popeye's cartons to honor Louisiana's commitment to recycling, will remain a lasting memorial to our sporting tradition. We seem to have misspelled OM. Hopefully that will not be a problem."