Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Line opes aTm -2

vCash

Line opes aTm -2

I thought they would get the proverbial "home team 3 points" at least, given our abysmal road conference games.

Pigs & Sharks are PK. I dint expect that game to be listed considering key injuries.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    That means Vegas thinks we may be the better team.

vCash
    I think that line is fair. I do not have a feel for this game either way.

I think Arkansas wins

Banned
    vCash
    I hate that it is at night. I feel like we can win it and probably should, but we just won't.

Banned
    vCash
    WOW., that's strong @ A&M. surprised. Vegas be loving on us. would be great if we can pull it off.

vCash
    With that line, Vegas is begging folks to put money on A&M. That could be a good omen for us.

Banned
    vCash
    Line probably goes up to at least -5 by game time.

vCash
    I wanna say we win it so bad but they gave Bama the only test they've had all year. I feel good about stopping them I dont think Mond can beat us without us helping them.

Its simple with State right now, if we can run the ball and if Mullen sticks to running the ball, we will win. If we dont, we will lose. A&M is gonna make us prove we can pitch and catch it, even after the impressive UK game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I wanna say we win it so bad but they gave Bama the only test they've had all year. I feel good about stopping them I dont think Mond can beat us without us helping them.

Its simple with State right now, if we can run the ball and if Mullen sticks to running the ball, we will win. If we dont, we will lose. A&M is gonna make us prove we can pitch and catch it, even after the impressive UK game
    Yeah, they?ve also struggled with Florida, Arkansas, and lost to UCLA.

vCash
    To me it's pretty simply in that you don't punt to Kirk - don't let him burn us deep and then contain Mond's running on 3rd down. Florida lost their game b/c they punted to Kirk late and he had a big return and Mond ran for a first on about 3 straight 3rd downs and they never put a spy on him.

If they beat us some other way than kudos to them.

For us it really is simple and staying away from penalties and keeping the ground game going. If Fitz gets two wide open TD's again though he HAS to make the throws (and the receiver has to stay upright). We have to make the plays in the passing game that are there.

vCash
    down to pik 'em alredy

vCash
    It?s real simple - line up on them and run it up their ass like we did last year and we will win. Their D is terrible and Grantham will figure it out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    It?s real simple - line up on them and run it up their ass like we did last year and we will win. Their D is terrible and Grantham will figure it out
    Their d was pretty good vs. bama. That was the best game I have seen them play in 2 years and they lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Their d was pretty good vs. bama. That was the best game I have seen them play in 2 years and they lost.
    Chavis is historically a pretty good D coordinator ... especially against Bama minus the last 2 minutes. His 2 minute D's suck ass.

vCash
    A&M fought hard hard in the PsychoPhant game... The game was effectively over 4 minutes into the 2nd half, but, apparently, no one from Bammer let the Ags know...

If yall get the same version Bammer played, it'll be interesting... if it's the "regular" A&M y'all should run em outta the building....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Hard to tell which TAM shows up. Hard to tell which MSU shows up. I have no clue how this game will go.

My guess is we lose a somewhat close one because of the same ole coach mindset "it's hard to win on road in SEC". If a coach is feeling that way, filters down to players. We ain't a good road team because of it.

vCash
    We're the favorite now.

Banned
    vCash
    Am I reading it correctly that we are now favored by 1.5? If so, wow!!

vCash
    Don't let Christian Kirk get behind us or return a punt, and we should be ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Am I reading it correctly that we are now favored by 1.5? If so, wow!!
    I don't like that. Wish they were favored by 2 TDs.