Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody at the basketball game?

vCash
    Since this exhibition game was for charity, I'll pay several hundred to end this game right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I give up on basketball
    Don't...

vCash
    Have we bounced back from firing Stans yet??
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post
    Don't...
    Haha... I won?t. I?ll be up and down with them all year.

vCash
    Defense breaks down
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Bright spot is EJ Datcher

vCash
    I'll never understand why sports fans insist on trying to take jack shit from pre-season or exhibition games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    I'll never understand why sports fans insist on trying to take jack shit from pre-season or exhibition games.
    When the patriots suck preseason, I shake my head and know better. When the browns suck preseason, I?m pretty sure it?s bc they always suck. Which team better reflects us? Lol... I do think we will be better, but I?m extremely disappointed with this effort

vCash
    We?ve been much better in the second half. Down by 6 with 3:50 left.

vCash
    Fez, q, datch, herard, peters....

vCash
    Glad we played the game. Needed to be reminded you can't sleepwalk through a half and think you can win. Feazell is going to be a player. Fortunate he did not end up at Iowa State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CovertDawg View Post
    Glad we played the game. Needed to be reminded you can't sleepwalk through a half and think you can win. Feazell is going to be a player. Fortunate he did not end up at Iowa State.
    There were several bright spots from today’s game. Ado would have made a big difference in this game as well. Wright, Datcher and Nick W (defensively). Peters single handedly lost this game for us too down the stretch. He has to play a lot better and not get so emotional. Q shot poorly as well. Defense was awesome in the second half. I’d start Wright Nick W, and Datcher for Stapleton, Peters, and Herard to begin the season. When Ado comes back start Ado for Datcher but Datcher needs minutes along with Feazell.

vCash
    Need to figure out away to get Fez, Datch, Herard, Q, and Peters on the floor at the same time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Need to figure out away to get Fez, Datch, Herard, Q, and Peters on the floor at the same time.
    Ado is much better than Herard. Herard is still getting lost defensively. Datcher was the catalyst on the inside today along with Feazell. Now maybe for a big lineup have Feazell, Datcher, and Ado as our front court with Q and Nick W in the backcourt that would be great. Peters and Q killed us shooting it today. Big reason for the hole we had to dig our way out of.

vCash
    What was the final?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I give up on basketball
    See this is what I was talking about. Not pointing you out msstate7 but I?m sure a lot of fans are going to see this result, get discouraged and not show up for games now. I get it?s for a great cause but Nebraska had 8x more offensive sets put in then we had. We had 3 and they had 24. I?m glad we came back but still not sure what we gained out of this game especially since one of our best players isn?t even playing. We should have just stuck with the closed scrimmage with Texas Tech. I was disappointed with the starting five we put out there. Howland has to do a better job of coaching than he did today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    What was the final?
    We lost 76-72 but came back from being down 23 which is encouraging.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    We lost 76-72 but came back from being down 23 which is encouraging.
    Ok, not so bad. Just need to stress to this guys that you can't take a half off.

vCash
    What the hell did we do all first half

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    I'm glad we are playing this game. I don't give a crap about the result. This game doesn't count on our record but will show us our flaws a whole heck of a lot more than playing the sisters of the poor that we normally play in exhibitions. This game should make us better moreso than a glorified scrimmage against a total nobody.