Thread: Announcers said last night that LSU was a totally different team....

Banned
    vCash

Announcers said last night that LSU was a totally different team....

...than the one we played in Starkville. Every time I turn the sound up I'm reminded of why I typically mute the announcers. I guess somehow beating Ole Miss qualifies you as being totally turned around? I mean they beat Auburn in an off week for them and they totally choked. They played like crap last night with no imagination and ran all over the rebsharks. I mean if Ole Miss was worth ANY kind of shit they could have beaten them.

We'd beat LSU 8 of 10 times on a neutral field. No question in my mind.

Don't get me started on the nafoom looney tunes that say Taamu is better than Patterson.

Holy crap we have a huge opportunity to move our football program forward.

vCash
    LSU could not stop that other team last night running the ball. Think about that. The bears sharks rebs were gashing them up the middle. That's sad. We might would beat LSU worse than we did if we could play them again.

vCash
    They looked different cause they were playing a crappy team last night

vCash
    They also said "The Grove" was the epitome of all college football tailgating .... Their bar must be set awfully low.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    They also said "The Grove" was the epitome of all college football tailgating .... Their bar must be set awfully low.
    Just shows you the power of media, unfortunately.

vCash
    Hell I hope LSU wins out! GEUAX TIGERS or whatever. It only makes us look better, hell we skulled them by 30!

vCash
    What I hated was seeing the imaginary national championship years, not even Bama is that bad,

Banned
    vCash
    I'm thinking that after we whooped that ass, their week of practice that followed was prolly real shitty and thus the Troy debacle. nobody wants to give us credit which is frustrating but all we can do is finish strong and take care of our own bidness. giving up rushing yds up the middle to tsun? ha. ha.

There's only a few SEC teams that could have done to KY what we did last night and LSU ain't one of them.

vCash
    They're just propping the Tigers up until Bama weekend. You can't have the SEC so weak it makes others question the level of play. It's the same reason you have preseason polls. It's all a shell game....

vCash
    LSU won't be able to do jack shit against Bama.

vCash
    Teams do improve. Play better one week than the next. We played a good clean game vs LSU. LSU made some mistakes and had some costly penalties. However we beat them by 30! If both teams rematched on a neutral field, it would be a good game in which we would be slightly favored.

Second. We didn't do ourselves any favors getting blown out in two big games. However I think we are better than what we showed in those loses.

I agree with another poster though. The media needs to prop up LSU to make the Bama game interesting.

vCash
    It will be worse for LSU next year when we show up there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I'm thinking that after we whooped that ass, their week of practice that followed was prolly real shitty and thus the Troy debacle. nobody wants to give us credit which is frustrating but all we can do is finish strong and take care of our own bidness. giving up rushing yds up the middle to tsun? ha. ha.

There's only a few SEC teams that could have done to KY what we did last night and LSU ain't one of them.
    They beat Syracuse the week after we skulled them. They just aren't very good. Them beating auburn was a major upset and a melt by auburn.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    The announcers want Shea to be great so bad but when he faces an above average defense he?s just not.
    No Signature

vCash

LSU

If LSU came to starkville right now theyd still lose. Both LSU road wins at UF and at OM, UF cant score, OM cant stop the run. State can do both. LSU DB's would cause us problems and would allow for a tighter box but as far as I can remember, they didnt have any DBs out against us the first time. Its funny, UGA and Auburn get credit for beating us in home SEC openers, but we dont get credit for beating LSU in ours. Oh well. 9-3 here we come

vCash
    I was listening to the LSU radio announcers and they did say there was an LSU now Falcon NFL player who came to visit for a couple of days. Told them they weren't carrying themselves like winners, stop the stupid penalties, etc. I can't remember it all but that seems to be the game changer.

Also said no coaches were involved in any of the meetings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    I was listening to the LSU radio announcers and they did say there was an LSU now Falcon NFL player who came to visit for a couple of days. Told them they weren't carrying themselves like winners, stop the stupid penalties, etc. I can't remember it all but that seems to be the game changer.

Also said no coaches were involved in any of the meetings.
    LOL. So a Falcon player coming to speak to the team means that they can now overcome a 30 point defeat to MSU?

LOL. Sheesh

vCash
    Being honest I think we would beat them worse if we played them right now.

vCash
    I saw their 1961 BCS trophy. It must be real.

vCash
    My response to that is always that it means the potential to be good was there the whole time. So while they may be playing better, that doesn't mean they weren't capable of being this good when they got skull drug by us.