Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- This Aint Basketball Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    He?s saying that Leo was drug into the RR suit and maybe it had weighed on him, not to mention being outed as Student Athlete 39 by The Stooges Up North. He wasn?t supposed to have the exposure he has had in this crap. He was supposed to be some what anonymous. It would have all weighed on me when I was 20 too. It?s a lot for a kid to handle.
    No doubt but let's be honest, He knew what that entailed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    At the very least it's been distracting to him. Can you imagine when you were a student being called before an NCAA Committee on Infractions? I know it would certainly be distracting to me and pretty darn scary to boot.
    C34is saying we DRUG him into this. That's what I'm questioning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    C34is saying we DRUG him into this. That's what I'm questioning.
    I?m not a C34 defender - but that is not what he said. He said ?It looks like all the crap HE was drug into? - and that is accurate. TSUN drug Leo into their crap by leaking his name and pushing Rebel Rags to sue. That?s not on us or Leo. Amazing that everyone knows Leo and Kobe - but no one knows any of the other 40+ student athletes involved. Why do we know Leo had to go testify? Because TSUN leaked it.

vCash
    Re-watching the game. Key is going to be special.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Agree with everything. Eiland has surpassed my expectations in a big way. Braxton Hoyette is a guy we signed who I hoped would end up being a depth guy and he’s gone over that expectation easily. Sweat is so nasty on the End. Yesterday was Leo’s best game of late. He had been a no-show the 3 before that. And lastly, overall really good game from Fitz. Managed the game beautifully, threw some nice balls, checked down when needed, and avoided the big mistakes.

From TV the Mullen/Stoops talk seemed pretty damn long but it didn’t seem tense.
    Mullen?s talk with Stoops seemed more like ?you still down for the party at my lake house first week of December? Hail Yeah we gonna part like it?s1999!!? And Stoops was like ?
    Yeah yeah .. wife and I are ready?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    He?s saying that Leo was drug into the RR suit and maybe it had weighed on him, not to mention being outed as Student Athlete 39 by The Stooges Up North. He wasn?t supposed to have the exposure he has had in this crap. He was supposed to be some what anonymous. It would have all weighed on me when I was 20 too. It?s a lot for a kid to handle.
    This the correct answer. Thanks Brunswick

An 18-19 yr old really has no idea about how all this BS may come flying at him. LL is being bombarded by shit he doesnt understand. He has gone from answering some questions for the NCAA so he can keep playing to reading online Merckin is going to trip him up and have him sent to jail. Thats a helluva lot for a 21 year old to have to deal with
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This the correct answer. Thanks Brunswick

An 18-19 yr old really has no idea about how all this BS may come flying at him. LL is being bombarded by shit he doesnt understand. He has gone from answering some questions for the NCAA so he can keep playing to reading online Merckin is going to trip him up and have him sent to jail. Thats a helluva lot for a 21 year old to have to deal with
    I?m 53 and that would be a lot for me to deal with and keep focus much less a teenager. I completely understand why his mind may not be completely right. Leo gonna be fine.

vCash
    How long (if at all) is Myles going to be out? Saw he went out Saturday and never returned.

vCash
    This is like Clark Kent and Superman not being at the same place at the same time. I am not calling names but when one is posting the other isn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    No doubt but let's be honest, He knew what that entailed.
    I don't think he was expecting the target of the investigation to illegally leak his name. Without that, he wouldn't have nearly as much to deal with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    even though KY came in with some damn good defensive rushing stats, I was hoping to see Williams with more than a 3.55 yd avg on his 20 carries. however he did seem to be falling forward when getting tackled which was good and he plays tough and determined.

I know Couch only had 1 catch for 12 yards but damn, what a play he made. the defender had a tight grip on his jersey before the ball got there and he made a hell of a catch on that play. and when they both went to the ground Couch showed some fight in him when the defender seemed to be trying to grab the ball. I know it was only one play but I really liked what I saw on that one play.

is Myles hurt?
    Watch Aeris on every play that he doesn't carry the ball. He's a vicious blocker whether in the backfield or leading the way for Fitz. He does a lot of the dirty work that doesn't get headlines but he is vital to our offense.