Thread: Dillon Day called up

vCash

Dillon Day called up

vCash
    Good for him. Keep grindin'!

vCash
    Would be good if you could spell Dillon (not Dillion) correctly in the text of the article.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Good for him. Keep STOMPING'!
    FIFY Sailing.

Would love to see him make it though. overlooked out of H.S. and if memory serves me, we took him real late due to yet uhNUTHA Hev whiff. glad we got him in the end though. one tough SOB who made it on pure grit and determination.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Would be good if you could spell Dillon (not Dillion) correctly in the text of the article.
    Good grief. please people, keep clicking their links. maybe more revenue can be generated so they can hire a 17ing proof reader.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    FIFY Sailing.

Would love to see him make it though. overlooked out of H.S. and if memory serves me, we took him real late due to yet uhNUTHA Hev whiff. glad we got him in the end though. one tough SOB who made it on pure grit and determination.
    Damn dude if you are going to throw shade make sure it's right. We wanted him all along but told him he had to get his grades first and he would have a offer. He got his grades and got his offer.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Damn dude if you are going to throw shade make sure it's right. We wanted him all along but told him he had to get his grades first and he would have a offer. He got his grades and got his offer.
    Damn dude, I'm sorry. that was the way I remembered it. sorry for being wrong. please forgive.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Damn dude, I'm sorry. that was the way I remembered it. sorry for being wrong. please forgive.
    The reason I responded like that is because of your comment about hev. That crap is uncalled for and trying to push a agenda.

Banned
    vCash
    The reason I responded like that is because of your comment about hev. That crap is uncalled for and trying to push a agenda.
    that's cool but there are many others on the board that have complained of Hev's many misses along the crooting front over the years too and I wasn't trying to push an agenda on Hev. was just going on what I thought was correct memory. Hopefully in Feb we land some high ceiling big nastys and the bitch fest on Hev will die down. would like to see that.

vCash
    I hope Dillon get's hooked up and I hope he's making a lot of money through all this. If he doesn't make it in the NFL, he should try the Pro Bowlers Assc. Hell, he can throw a strike between his legs, looking backwards, now tell me how many people can do that?

vCash
    Time to update the State to Sunday video. Loved the way he played and hope he enjoys a long time in the league.

Banned
    vCash
    delete
    Last edited by Bully13; 10-22-2017 at 12:03 PM.

vCash
    ...aaaand he was 260lbs.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Our from State to Sundays also shows Fred Ross of the Panthers. Hasn't he been on IR all year? One game we showed a player who had been cut that very week, forgot who. Great job, Dillon! You've worked hard for this chance. Wishing you the best! Hail State!

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    He still have the scooter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Might as well get rid of the sentence frag while they're at it (2nd sentence).