Thread: Love scoring TD's but the CSpire girl on the video board is annoying...

vCash

Love scoring TD's but the CSpire girl on the video board is annoying...

...as is the CSpire slogan We Are Here for _Bulldog fans_ . It looks like we are for whoever is reading this. I guess it's supposed to, but it's dumb to me, especially considering they were founded by OM people and are huge OM supporters. Anyway, the shimmy girl is more annoying than the message.

Thanks for sponsoring our program, though, CSpire.

P.S. Thanks to Chevron for giving $360,000 to MSU as part of a million dollar gift.

vCash
    I forget to look at the board most of the time but is that the one where her titties are as big as the screen?

vCash
    If they put up useful free public WiFi like they supposedly did in Oxford, they can dance all they want.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    If they put up useful free public WiFi like they supposedly did in Oxford, they can dance all they want.
    That would be great! I went to UMiss-Vandy game back in 2015 with some friends and was able to watch MSU-Auburn as cleanly as if I was in my own home. It's free to cspire customers but available to anyone else for $5 I think.

They put in something like 700 wifi hotpots in VH. I wish they would do it at Scott Field.

BTW I don't have any idea what commercial y'all are talking about. I was at BYU game. Did they not show it then or was I just to hot to look up at the screen?
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 10-22-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I forget to look at the board most of the time but is that the one where her titties are as big as the screen?
    Big Tits=Bullock Toyota, downtown Louisvullllllll

C Spire=Chick raising arms for TD then yes Yes and shimmying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    That would be great! I went to UMiss-Vandy game back in 2015 with some friends and was able to watch MSU-Auburn as cleanly as if I was in my own home. It's free to cspire customers but available to anyone else for $5 I think.

They put in something like 700 wifi hotpots in VH. I wish they would do it at Scott Field.

BTW I don't have any idea what commercial y'all are talking about. I was at BYU game. Did they not show it then or was I just to hot to look up at the screen?
    Not a commercial. After each MSU TD, an annoying woman in a CSpire shirt does a little shimmy, then there is a written message saying "We are here for bulldog fans" where 'bulldog fans' is on a large blank and written on the blank in cursive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    ...as is the CSpire slogan We Are Here for _Bulldog fans_ . It looks like we are for whoever is reading this. I guess it's supposed to, but it's dumb to me, especially considering they were founded by OM people and are huge OM supporters. Anyway, the shimmy girl is more annoying than the message.

Thanks for sponsoring our program, though, CSpire.

P.S. Thanks to Chevron for giving $360,000 to MSU as part of a million dollar gift.
    This is misleading. While the CEO of C Spire may be a huge Ole Miss fan, C Spire supports all MS schools, including hiring numerous MSU grads and giving loads to MSU though sponsorship and frequently offering a variety of free services to the university and its students. There is major MSU support from within C Spire.

vCash
    The commercial that pisses me off is Richard Schwartz in a MSU shirt wanting us to sue somebody.

vCash
    That CSpire girl is somebody's mama! Also, I waiting for the Bullock Toyota woman to really amaze me! As a side note, the Kiss Cam got PG-13 yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    That CSpire girl is somebody's mama! Also, I waiting for the Bullock Toyota woman to really amaze me! As a side note, the Kiss Cam got PG-13 yesterday.
    At least she's quit saying "downtown Lewis-vuuuuuuuuuul". Apparently she used to be an MSU majorette?

CSpire gal doesn't bother me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    At least she's quit saying "downtown Lewis-vuuuuuuuuuul". Apparently she used to be an MSU majorette?
    Yes.. Leigh (Martin) Bullock is a serious milf
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    This is misleading. While the CEO of C Spire may be a huge Ole Miss fan, C Spire supports all MS schools, including hiring numerous MSU grads and giving loads to MSU though sponsorship and frequently offering a variety of free services to the university and its students. There is major MSU support from within C Spire.
    Just saw this on Facebook:

"C Spire just received approval to implement a small cell network inside Mississippi State University Davis Wade Stadium. We are working hard to place 25 new sites in the stadium to supplement our existing DAS (distributed antenna system). Pictured are the first 6 sites that will be installed by the Mississippi State Football vs. UMass game."