Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patterson out for the season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I'm not saying you are wrong or trying to argue but how do they know on Sunday morning? Does ole miss have MRI in Trainers room with a doctor who know how to ready it?
    I read daddy P took Shea to get an MRI himself overnight, and when they got the result he informed captain Krispy Kreme of the news personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Shea Patterson in no way fits our offense.
    I think he means Ta?amu fits our offense.

Banned
    vCash
    Did Dr. Doolittle examine him in the locker room??? I mean HITF do you either NOT know it is torn, or at the least see there could be some damage and keep him on the bench as a precaution the second half?? I hate it for the kid and anyone to get injured, but OM and the coaches just show the world right there they don't give two shits about the best interest of those kids. No way our staff lets him go back out there with even the slightest possibility of damage.

vCash
    They needlessly burned his redshirt last year, now he’s out for the season in year two.
    Kelly was their running game last year and things went badly for him also.
    Sunshine never sniffed the NFL.
    Looks like TSUN has become a roach motel for QBs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Did Dr. Doolittle examine him in the locker room??? I mean HITF do you either NOT know it is torn, or at the least see there could be some damage and keep him on the bench as a precaution the second half?? I hate it for the kid and anyone to get injured, but OM and the coaches just show the world right there they don't give two shits about the best interest of those kids. No way our staff lets him go back out there with even the slightest possibility of damage.
    EXACTLY!

He had a shot of Tordal and sent back out with a brace. You could see his knee was swole up like honeydew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    I think he means Ta?amu fits our offense.
    Yeah he does, but Keytaon is way better than him so it's useless

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    EXACTLY!

He had a shot of Tordal and sent back out with a brace. You could see his knee was swole up like honeydew.
    are you serious? I didn't watch the 2nd half. he was injected , braced and sent out there with it visibly swollen like that? if true, doesn't that violate some type of rule? at the least, it violates moral ethics to hell and back in my opinion.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    are you serious? I didn't watch the 2nd half. he was injected , braced and sent out there with it visibly swollen like that? if true, doesn't that violate some type of rule? at the least, it violates moral ethics to hell and back in my opinion.
    Who's to know exactly what they did but visibly he was hobbling on it and they sent him back out there and he continued to get punished.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomanishus View Post
    i would've been playing the hawaiian all along; in fact, if they NCAA allows the landfishes players to transfer w/o penalty i hope we try to sign him. he'd fit our offense....
    Come on man...

Archimedes
    vCash
    You can play with a torn pcl. Hell about 30% of the time most people don't even know they have a torn pcl until another knee injury occurrs.

vCash
    My guess is Tordal. That shit works wonders. But I know a swollen knee when I see it and Shea's was very swollen. It was obvious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Hell Ole Miss might get served more papers.
    What the hell -- you've some of the very best orth. surgeons in this state in oxfart... they are even the team doctors. Surly they checked this kid out before sending back on the field. A shot of 'Tordal' won't do crap that quick.... So what did they give him?

Couldn't happen to a better group of idiots.... Ole daddy won't be getting his pay check from the boosters.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 10-22-2017 at 09:36 AM.

vCash

Moultry knee

Any chance this is just an excuse to protect him for his next team next year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Come on man...
    Maybe you should bring back your list, just for this guy?!?

vCash
    Rumor on the spirit is Patterson was seen arriving in Memphis on a flight from Chicago on Thursday. None of the moderators will address it. Seems strange that he would be in Chicago during the middle of the LSU week.

vCash
    There?s no official announcement from OM yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Rumor on the spirit is Patterson was seen arriving in Memphis on a flight from Chicago on Thursday. None of the moderators will address it. Seems strange that he would be in Chicago during the middle of the LSU week.
    Checking out a private Catholic school in that vicinity maybe?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomanishus View Post
    i would've been playing the hawaiian all along; in fact, if they NCAA allows the landfishes players to transfer w/o penalty i hope we try to sign him. he'd fit our offense....
    Ha! Shea would get killed in our offense. He wouldn?t last half a season. He will be a better fit in the Big 12. I think somewhere like Oklahoma State

vCash
    We’re talking about a school that put their number 1 overall recruit, a DL, in at RB. This Shea ordeal is just another example of the players running the show. No leadership at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Checking out a private Catholic school in that vicinity maybe?
    Wow I hope so! Would give me a reason to cheer for him!