Thread: Saints

vCash

Saints

On the road vs Rodgers-less packers to get to 4-2. I think we get it done today and become a serious playoff contender.

Breaux back practicing; so we should have 2 really solid CBs and one elite (lattimore).

Got to keep armstead healthy now. How great of a pick was ramcyzk? He?s been pretty good and will only get better.

I expect the offense to really take off as Snead gets his feet back under him.

Stand up and get crunk

vCash
    I sure hope so, Rodgers sure has been Dak's krytonite.

vCash
    Huge game today, obviously catching a big break with no Rodgers today. Supposed to be a wet one in Green Bay, need the run game to show up

vCash
    Got it done. 4-2 now and hosting bears next week. Great job, Saints

vCash
    Was extremely difficult to watch with Charles Davis spewing 3 hours of non stop stupidity. He would be tolerable if he would just shut up on occasion. He was awful in his Jefferson pilot days and has improved very little.

As for the saints...just gotta keep winning, no matter how ugly. There's no style points in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Was extremely difficult to watch with Charles Davis spewing 3 hours of non stop stupidity. He would be tolerable if he would just shut up on occasion. He was awful in his Jefferson pilot days and has improved very little.

As for the saints...just gotta keep winning, no matter how ugly. There's no style points in the NFL.
    Davis should not be calling games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Davis should not be calling games
    He is the Clark Kellogg of the NFL.

vCash
    Better get what you can out of Brees this year bc he is going to be in Denver next season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Better get what you can out of Brees this year bc he is going to be in Denver next season
    Maybe, I doubt it though. If he does, I hope we put the full court press on Kirk cousins

vCash
    Was extremely difficult to watch with Charles Davis spewing 3 hours of non stop stupidity.
    No doubt. How in the hell is that guy employed as a color analyst. I could feel my IQ dropping when he started in on Kamara going out of bounds and stopping the clock with 6:30 left in the game and the clock was running the entire time he was talking.
    Last edited by Shooter McGavin; 10-22-2017 at 06:35 PM.

vCash
    Per PFF, we have the #1 DE and #1 CB in the nfl.

Cam Jordan: 92.0
    Marshon Lattimore: 94.1

I just cannot say enough how much I love lattimore.

vCash
    I had high hopes for Lattimore, never thought he would be this good so early. Cam Jordan is having an all-pro type of year, Okafor has been really good as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    I had high hopes for Lattimore, never thought he would be this good so early. Cam Jordan is having an all-pro type of year, Okafor has been really good as well.
    Trying not to fall for "white linebacker hype" but Klein has seemed impressive especially against the run. The horse collar penalty was a bogus call. Also, Randall Cobb has turned into a low performance/high bitch type of player for GB

vCash
    Trying not to fall for "white linebacker hype" but Klein has seemed impressive especially against the run. The horse collar penalty was a bogus call. Also, Randall Cobb has turned into a low performance/high bitch type of player for GB
    Cobb and golden Tate the week before have been awful. I cannot stand WRs... at least those 2

vCash
    Check out this PFF article on lattimore...

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...m_campaign=nfl

Highest graded rookie (at any position) ever so far.