Thread: No, Penn State, you really don't...

vCash

No, Penn State, you really don't...

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I want Jo Pa U outa CFB

vCash
    The chant is dumb. Just like the "Overrated" chant. It devalues your program.

Also, they don't want Bama.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Maybe Im just a hillbilly but was they way they were saying ''want'' sound weird to yall? And nah fam they dont want bama

vCash
    We want who?? What they say?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We want who?? What they say?
    "We want Bama"

No.

vCash
    Maybe I missed it but ... has Bama played anyone yet? I sure can't tell that they have. Beating the teams they're beating, even like they're beating them, ain't impressing me much yet. I mean the KY team we played today is probably as good or better than anyone Bama has played outside of FL St. And we beat them 45-7. Michigan is probably a lot better than anyone Bama has played yet.

Don't get me wrong, they're good. But if Hurts don't get better throwing the ball they gonna be vulnerable.

ETA: And I know they will skull drag us and probably whup AU pretty good too. But they're probably 2 to 4 teams in country that on a given day could give them all they want.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 10-22-2017 at 02:41 AM.

vCash
    Heck yeah,,,,, I want Bama,,,, to go to the East and get out of the West. Might as well wish it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Maybe I missed it but ... has Bama played anyone yet? I sure can't tell that they have. Beating the teams they're beating, even like they're beating them, ain't impressing me much yet. I mean the KY team we played today is probably as good or better than anyone Bama has played outside of FL St. And we beat them 45-7. Michigan is probably a lot better than anyone Bama has played yet.

Don't get me wrong, they're good. But if Hurts don't get better throwing the ball they gonna be vulnerable.

ETA: And I know they will skull drag us and probably whup AU pretty good too. But they're probably 2 to 4 teams in country that on a given day could give them all they want.
    UGA could stick around for a half but that’s the best college football has to offer them as a challenge. They aren’t even vulnerable at 35% pass completion.

Everyone else is just playing for the prestige of making the playoff but the NC this year is a fate acompli.

vCash
    I don't know about PSU, but I would pull for Russia over bama.

vCash
    Penn State doesn?t even want their opponent this week, Ohio State. Urban is gonna roll them this Saturday. Ohio st/Wisconsin in the big 10 championship game to go to the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Penn State doesn?t even want their opponent this week, Ohio State. Urban is gonna roll them this Saturday. Ohio st/Wisconsin in the big 10 championship game to go to the playoffs
    Ohio St. is one I'm thinking could give Bama a good tussle maybe. Since their loss they are quietly rolling over everyone in their path and no one is talking about them. Sorta like 2014.

vCash
    Penn State will probably get the second place team in the SEC in the play off and still get beat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post

Good post... other than FSU (who was really good pre-QB killin'), Bammer has played weak teams... Surprisingly, however, their SOS stacks up pretty well vs other highly ranked and SEC teams...

No.

Banned
    vCash
    I have an idea for you. Go troll the Pedophile State boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    I have an idea for you. Go troll the Pedophile State boards.
    I actually drifted over there last nite and lurked a lil... If they manage to win at OSU, I may take ya up on that....

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Good post... other than FSU (who was really good pre-QB killin'), Bammer has played weak teams... Surprisingly, however, their SOS stacks up pretty well vs other highly ranked and SEC teams...
    Surprised at SOS .. but then I never have understood how that algorithm works cause it doesn't match my eyeball test very well.

I forgot about Bama playing TAM. And TAM kinda scrapped with them. I believe Penn State may be somewhat legit. Franklin is a very good coach IMO. We'll find out more this coming weekend.

vCash
    Go nittany lions!